Esteemed Contributor

Re: My little Oreo is missing

Thank You @Sammycat1 for all your prayers. I've already gone to every nook and cranny of our subdivision. I've taken Khloe twice to see if he would come out for her. But nothing, no one has seen him, no reports, just nothing. I'm so very sad and today is cool and sprinkling. He hated cold weather and especially the rain.

Esteemed Contributor

No, there are no coyotes where I live @Kachina624  which I'm so thankful for. 

And to top it off, Khloe is very sad and whines and just stares at the door. When I take her outside, she barks and barks hoping to hear from him I'm guessing as she never barked when I placed her outside before, unless she was barking at a cat.

I don't know what else to do. My family has been going to the Vet offices and pound daily while I'm at work with no luck. 

I'm starting to feel like I've lost him without having closure. But then I read posts that state a pet came back weeks or months later, so I'll keep hoping and praying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 , Oreo was very quiet and he only went to the back yard unless I was gardening in the front, he would stay with me. Something Khloe can't do because she's a running and will take off. If I had company, he'd retreat to his kennel until they left. 

He would play with the neighbor girls but he was never around strangers. 

I just hate that the internet was down for those 2 hours of window opportunity that he went missing. Now I'm thinking the Spectrum guy did it on purpose to take my Oreo as they were working on upgrading I don't know what. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Moonlady  I appreciate it so much.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a new subdivision @luvzchiz , I just had my 4 year anniversary New Year's Eve. No body has full grown trees yet. Some are tall but no branches going out yet for climbing. 

And I've taken Khloe with me for that same reason you mentioned. Poor Khloe we were out 2 hours walking around, she was tired but she kept going. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak 

I doubt that the Spectrum guy took Oreo. Why would he jeopardize his job, by stealing a dog of one of his customers?

It doesn't make any logical sense.

I sincerely think it would help you to contact a pet psychic, just google "Missing Pet Psychic".

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

Have said a prayer to St. Francis.  I pray he comes home soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 I'm sorry I even thought it, it's just that no one saw Oreo anywhere, it's like he vanished in thin air. 

Valued Contributor

Was the Spectrum technician in your backyard?  Wondering if he might have accidentally let your Oreo out if he was going in and out..

Just trying to make sense of what might have happened.  I'm a dog owner and lover and I so feel your pain.  

Sending prayers for your baby and you and hoping Oreo shows up soon!!

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak   I am praying for Oreo to come home.  Can not imagine losing one of my pups. Two times i lost dogs and I went crazy looking for them.  I did find them....but when they were gone, I was a wreck.  Was Oreo micro chiped?