Esteemed Contributor

@rustysmom wrote:
I had to say goodbye to my 12 year old Jasmine kitty today. She went from 9.5 lbs to barely over 5 lbs since October. At first we just thought it was stress since getting the kitten (Chloe) back in September. Chloe was always bulling her, chasing her, jumping on her and biting her. In the last few weeks she has lost her appetite for the most part. Today the vet found 2 lumps in her abdomen. Between the weight loss and appetite loss it was more than likely cancer so we decided to do what we felt was the best for her and let her go. Saying goodbye is the hardest part of having a pet. She is the 2nd cat we have had to let go in an 8 month period. We had to put our 18 year old Rusty cat down last June. I am going to miss her so much. She was such a sweet loving snuggle bug and it is going to be hard sleeping at night without her snuggles. I love you Miss Jasmine and will miss you so much. RIP my sweet girl, I will always love you. 💔💔😢😿

@rustysmom, Jasmine will always be with you and watching over 'til you meet again.  Wait, and when you least expect you'll feel that little flutter of Jasmine as she snuggles up to you at night.Heart

Honored Contributor

@rustysmom   I'm so sorry for your loss.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@rustysmom  I can tell from your heart felt words how much you loved and cared for your little snuggle baby.  You did right by her and made a very hard and painful decision to end her suffering.  Our pets come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts that we can always enjoy with fond memories.

Honored Contributor

Our 17 year old tuxedo kitty died on Sunday. We are also very sad.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.