Trusted Contributor

951F1BB2-C88A-427D-A00D-BF9F8B74BA63.jpegI am so very sorry for your loss...

Honored Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Jasmine sounds like a very special kitty.  You did the kindest thing you could do for her by letting her go.  It's so hard to lose our special pets.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

My condolences.  I put my Lucy cat down today, too. Prayers for them both.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your losses.  It's hard when we lose the ones we've known all therir little kitty lives.  We've spent more time with them thrugh the years then some of the people we know.  remember them fondly and cherish little Chloe.

Trusted Contributor

My deepest sympathy on having to give Jasmine up to the rainbow bridge.  I lost my little guy, Arrow, last May after 17 loving years of his kitty cuddles. I’m still sad. Not wrenching sobs here, but I miss him. 

It gdoes get better as you turn to Chloe for extra laughs and affection. Keep Jasmine’s and Rusty’s memories close to your heart and turn forward to more years of being a kitty mom. Chloe offers new joys. 

Come back here here if you need more support. Chin up. 

Valued Contributor

i am so sorry.  You are in my thoughts.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of kitty Jasmine, and kitty Lucy, too.  It hurts so much to lose a little one you love so much.  Through your tears, please try to remember you did the right and loving thing to help your pet cross the Rainbow Bridge.  You will be together again some day.  Been there, and I send my sincere best wishes and hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

Re: My heart is breaking

[ Edited ]

@rustysmom 

So sad for your loss.  

I hope that very soon the memories of the Love you share will outweigh the pain of your loss.

Your Jasmine (we too had a Jasmine whom we called Jessie), knew always that she was loved, and that her best interests were safe in your hands.

{{{hugs}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Where there is deep grief, there was great love.

Author Unknown

Esteemed Contributor

@rustysmom , I am so sorry.  Condolences to you and your family.  This is the hardest part of having a pet.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!