Trusted Contributor

Re: My dog passed away this weekend

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious fur baby.  I pray someday your broken heart will find hapiness remembering the memories you have of such a Blessed love. 

Trusted Contributor

@cookinfreak, I am so so sorry about your dog.

Heartwrenching for sure. 

My Golden Retriever Pebbles passed away Jan 15th and my home still feels different without her.  I will be thinking of you.  Its a very hard time when we lose our furry babies.

Respected Contributor

So very sad when you lose a cherished pet so sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. Sounds like a peaceful way to go, I hope that gives you some small measure of comfort.

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  I know it hurts....

Honored Contributor

Aww @cookinfreak  I am so sorry for your loss Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

My sincere sympathy to you on your loss. I know you will feel lonely without your dear little pal. It will be hard to clear away his bowls and toys and you should let yourself grieve for as much time you need to feel easier after your loss. 

Do know many of us have experienced this same sadness. We are always here to read your laments and fond memories and to send back comfort and support. 

I know your lovely dog is over the rainbow bridge, healthy and safe in a place of peace and watched over by God. Take consolation in that if you can.  Gentle hug sent to you. Chin up. 

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss,

http://www.thecomfortcompany.net/images/products/detail/Death_of_a_Pet_Remembrance2.jpg

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to come and see this.  My heart aches for you.  You will find comfort here, as I have...  So many caring People who understand your deep loss.  

{{{Gentle Hugs}}} Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

So so sorry. It’s painful.