Respected Contributor

Re: My dog had a meltdown today-

Well, during this encounter my hand got near my dogs mouth and she sorta nipped me ( no real harm to me), but enough to tell me she would potentially harm the other dog.  No this was not wanting to play, that's certain...  we see this dog in our small neighborhood often.  They are both small females.  I think my dog who was here first is territorial but I thats my guess-

Respected Contributor

Precious!  Looks like maybe some spaniel too?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Well, during this encounter my hand got near my dogs mouth and she sorta nipped me ( no real harm to me), but enough to tell me she would potentially harm the other dog.  No this was not wanting to play, that's certain...  we see this dog in our small neighborhood often.  They are both small females.  I think my dog who was here first is territorial but I thats my guess-

Not enough that I would call it aggressive, dogs can do stupid things when they get worked up.  If you are not comfortable, best to just leave it alone.  Your dog will feel your fear and may eventually act on it.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

@SurferWife

Here's my Peke.  She's also a rescue. 😊

IMG_20160424_155334.jpg

@luv-the-Q...I could just kiss that sweet little face till she got sick of it!! ❤️🐶❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.