Re: My dear, old kitty had to be euthanized this morning.

I am also very sorry for your loss.  He was so beautiful.   

Regular Contributor

I'm so sorry for you! I have an older kitty too and I'm dreading the day we'll have to make this decision.

Sending you comforting thoughts, and I hope the memory of how you took in a stray and gave him a wonderful life will also be of comfort to you.Cat Sad

Contributor

What a beautiful boy.  I am so sorry fir your loss.  Orange kitties are such snuggle bugs. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Tigger...our animals' time with us is never long enough!!

May it comfort you to know you gave him a loving home and a beautiful and long life that he might not have had if you had not been there to take him in.  He'll always live in your heart! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am very sorry that your little Tigger had to leave you.  You obviously loved him so much, and you gave him a wonderful home.  Words can’t capture how badly we feel when we lose a fur baby, but deep in my heart I know we will be reunited some day.

Frequent Contributor

@this is my nic.. So very, very sorry for your loss. I’ve lost two of my sweet buddies in just over a year, and it never is easy. My old boy, who I lost 6/1/17, was also a stray. A big old orange boy like yours, also probably the runt because he was so sickly and tiny when I got him. He was about a month away from turning 18. I swear, the worst pain and heartache I’ve ever had was/is from having to let my pets go. I’d say, well, your Tigger had a good long life- but I know that’s not much of a comfort. So I’ll say this instead- I believe we’ll see them again. I have to believe that.
My heart hurts terribly for you and for Tigger. 💜
Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  I'm so very sorry for your loss.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@this is my nic -

Just thinking of you, and hope you are a feeling "little" better today.

Go easy on yourself.  As we all know here, this is a most difficult road to have to travel.  {{{Gentle Hugs}}}  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a magnificent ginger cat.....he found his angel when he found you, and obviously you thought him your angel....such love and wonderful years.  My heart is with you in your loss of your beloved kitty!

Rest In Peace, Tigger Cat!