Respected Contributor

Re: My cat Macy - UPDATE - Very Bad News - Need prayers!

More prayers are breing said for Macy and you. May you have as much quality time as possible with her. She is a stunning cat. A former poster's father said our pets are on loan to us until God needs them. It kind of reminds us to try to savor each moment.

It is amazing how these animals take a part of our hearts with them.

doxie

Contributor

So many beautiful posts. I will echo all the positive thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

Prayers for Macy 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to that Macy is so sick.   I will be praying for strength, courage, and wisdom for you as you care for your beloved furbaby.   I hope that you can give her a pain free, comfortable life.   {{{{{ Goldengate }}}}}

Esteemed Contributor

Continued prayers for Macy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy in June 2015.JPG

I took one look at your precious Macy and began to cry and am still crying as I'm writing this post.

I'm sending your beautiful girl tons of very special healing prayers and am also sending tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

((((HeartGOLDENGATE & HER BELOVED MACYHeart))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Your picture of your beautiful Macy just tugged at my heart.  What a beautiful kitty she is.  I am so very sorry for her problems and the anguish you feel.  I will pray for you both.  You have gotten so much support here, as so many of us love furbabies and some have gone through so much.  All my best wishes for healing and hope for your darling Macy

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry to hear the bad news about your beloved cat Macy.  You are both in my prayers.

Respected Contributor

I know how you feel. I do not have friends outside of work friends.  People move, get married ...etc and drift away and all I have is my animals.

Only advise I have is be a good mommy to your cat and give her  the best life you can while she is with you and take comfort that we will be reunited with our pets in the next life

Esteemed Contributor

What a broken heart I have right now looking at your beautiful Macy.  She is one gorgeous kitty.  I sure hope and pray a miracle happens to make her well.  Prayers for you and your precious Macy.  I'm so sorry to hear about her problems.