Super Contributor

My baby Kitty 14 years old crossed the Bridge this afternoon

[ Edited ]

Please say a prayer for my Sierra  14.5 years old crossed the bridge this afternoon.I kissed her this a.m she wanted to lay down her favorte spot and blanket in my Kitchen told her I love her. Her birthday would be nexd week on Oct. 30. 15 years old.

Been sick we were gong to take her to the vet Wed.,she was weak not eating only a little tuna and water for past few days.all she wanted to do was sleep I was online calling for a vet think last time I checked on her she was on the blanket saw me move her water bowl she started to wake upthink took her last breath fell asleep I check back on her about an hour andhalf she was gone.

She has a Sister and my grandbaby 3 year old kitty.I will not get another kttty it is too hard to lose them years ago we had dogs but they did not live as long as my Sierra.

So please hold and kiss your furbabies tonight.Thank you and take care.

Trusted Contributor

Re: My baby Kitty 14 years old crossed the Bridge this afternoon

So sorry for your loss. 

Frequent Contributor

So sad when it is time for our fur babies to leave us.

Never gets any easier but we have to take solice in the fact that they let us love them and loved us back.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can tell how special Sierra was to you.  It's so hard to lose our beloved pets.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saint Gertrude, patron saint of cats and Travelers Please watch for beloved Sierra tonight as she passes from her home on earth and guide her gently towards the bridge where she can become a whole and well spirit until she meets her family again. Amen.

Honored Contributor

I’m so sorry for the loss of your sweet Sierra. 

AB16E818-0810-4548-9D68-78BE6B89AA77.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Ttownlady I am so very sorry for your loss. I am going through something very similar, so i totally feel your sorrow and pain. My kitty Noel turns 16 on Oct. 29, and she is living her last days. I am taking them one day at a time. You will be on my heart as I walk this road with you, and you will be in my prayers. Big hugs.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ttownlady,First thank you for being a wonderful pet mom..How safe and loved she was to feel  comfortable enough to pass. Please accept my condolences.It is hard to lose a treasured companion.Perhaps in the future you can contribute to a charity  for animals in her name. You were honored to care for this precious baby, And she was blessed beyond measure to be yours...May the creator see your heart so battered and weary,give you peace and hold you near....Sending you a hug from our little farm rescue here,and loving you for being so kind...MaryAnne.  I am very sure she will be waiting to see you again, love never dies,it simply changes form...

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for your loss

I have an old girl too

She was the feed store kitten.

We don't know her birthday but we got her about this time of year, 14 years ago.

She's gray & white, we've been through a lot together.

watch cats.jpg

Frequent Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are comforted by the knowledge that you loved her so deeply and she shared your life for all those years. My Laney will be 12 on New Years Day. I kiss her and tell her how much I love her every day. For however long that I have her, I will give her lots of love, snuggles, kisses, and treats. Some day she will meet your sweet kitty and they will share their memories of the "mommies" who loved them so! My thoughts and prayers are with you.