Honored Contributor

Re: My baby, Emmy went to the bridge monday..and I'm heartbroken!

@emmysmom That's not venting, that's sharing your sorrow with all of us who understand your heartache.

Just know we understand and are thinking of you.  I have 5 ashes in my curio cabinet (wooden boxes, names everything) on them.  They're all cats.

My daughter just had to say good-bye to her cat she's had right after she moved out from us (mom and Dad).  She now has 5 children and a husband.  Her sorrow was very deep. 

Your baby was lucky to have you.

Respected Contributor

Emmysmom,

With tears in my eyes, I pray that God wraps His everlasting arms around you!  I know that Miss Emmy and my precious angel, Miss Heidi are playing at rainbow bridge right now.  You have always been so kind in your posts to me.  I wish I could reach through and hug you!  Cherish your wonderful memories of your baby! 

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pets are family members, and their loss hurts so much. 

Respected Contributor

i feel for you -  it is painful and heartbreaking -  so cry your eyes out and mourn aplenty.  then open your heart to a new baby -  who is longing for you to invite him/her into your heart and home.   

Frequent Contributor

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved Emmy. They are never with us long enough

Hugs,

Teddy

Valued Contributor

I too have been there several times emmysmom ...  unfortunately pets don't live as long as you and me, so every pet parent has to experience this and it's almost more than you can bear ... you have no more tears to shed.  But it will get easier.  A friend gave me a little plaque that said "Heaven is the place where all the pets you've ever loved come to greet you."  That's my kind of heaven !!  But just know there is another sweet fuzzy little life out there just waiting for someone like you to come along, pick them up and take them home, whenever YOU are ready.  God Bless ...  You are in my thoughts.

Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry emmysmom, I pray you will be healing soon.  My Charlotte went to the bridge last year, she was my service dog for 16 years, and I miss her so much. I haven't aquaired a new dog yet, It just has not felt right yet, I hope I have made the right choice for now, maybe some day.  You won't get over your Emmy ever, but maybe you might give your love to another.  I'm so sorry, God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Emmysmom,  my deepest sympathies to you on your heartbreaking loss of Emily.  It's never easy and it's as raw a pain as can be....the price we pay for such an overabundance of joy and love they bring to our lives, as Emmy did to yours.

I hope between your tears you also remember, though, how much joy and love you brought to Emmy's life.  Your words speak volumes of their boundlessness.  You cherished Emmy and she knew that and will feel it forever.

Prayers for comfort and peace in your aching heart.  Your girl lives among angels now as surely she was an angel among us on earth.

New Contributor

So  sorry for your loss. When I lost my precious Julianne a 17 year old poodle, six years ago I , too, was devastated. I looked online for an animal rescue and found a five year old poodle rescued from a puppy mill.  Her name is Dina and she is wonderful. I really feel that we rescued each other. Best wishes to you.

Honored Contributor

My heart goes out to you on the devastating loss of your beloved Emmy. I can relate to the intense pain that you're going though right now as I've been down that same terrible dark road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm Mommy to five rescued kitties.

Please find a sense of peace and solace in the fact that your sweet Emmy always knew in her doggy heart how very much you loved her, that even though you can't see your precious girl, her loving spirit will be with you 24/7, and that she's now happily running like a puppy with all of her new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge.

Sending you tons of very speacil Comfort Hugs.

((((((((EMMYSMOM))))))))

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=