Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Sweet Cat 'Squeaks' is in Urgent Care at the Veterinary Hospital

Just read this and prayers have been sent!  So hard to hear when the fur children are sick, keeping you Mom in my thoughts and prayers also!

Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella

So sorry to hear about your dear sweetie, Squeaks. As soon as I saw your post I prayed for her recovery and will continue to do so. I hope she gets to come home soon. Whenever i have a baby in the vets for more than a few days I always go visit them to let them know I'm still there and show them some love. It's so difficult when they get sick. And even more so at Christmas. You and Squeaks are in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

Sending a prayer for you....and your precious kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Prayers on their way for Squeaks and you too! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just over a year ago we lost our little Molly to Pancreatitis. I know exactly what you're going through.  When all is said and done, for your other pets, I highly recommend, you get pet insurance.  It took us 6 mos. to pay off those bills, and I'd give anything to have her back. She was the best.  So I wish you well and I'm glad she's in good hands. I feel for you and will keep you both in my prayers and thoughts. @ciao_bella

Super Contributor

Prayers for Squeaks and to You.   I hope she is able to come home soon to you.   Peace to you.