Honored Contributor

Re: My New Baby - Legend

[ Edited ]

@Mistic,   I can’t see either of your images.   When I quote your posts containing the images and look at the HTML code, it indicates the image is coming directly linked from an email account — that would explain why we can’t see it.   I would suggest saving the pix to your device and then uploading to the post using the add image icon in the Q toolbar.    Congratulations on the new addition!   Both you and Legend (fabulous name!) are lucky!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo ~

THANK YOU for explaining why this photo will not go through.  Will get my Son to help me.  You Are A Gem!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@dooBdoo~

THANK YOU for explaining why this photo will not go through.  Will get my Son to help me.  You Are A Gem!  

You’re welcome, @Mistic!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

thumbnail_.IMG_20181030_221557.jpg

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

thumbnail_.IMG_20181030_221557.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Mistic-

Aw, I"m so glad you got the picture up!

He is adorable. I just wish I could hug him!

Congratulations on your new babyHeart!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

My Son came up and helped me.  Sorry it posted twice.  Don't know which one to delete!  Tech Savvy I AM NOT!

I just wanted to show all of you kind & caring souls here what is now healing my heart. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic

What a beautiful pup...you are lucky to have found each other.  

I would love to give him a big hug!

Respected Contributor

Re: My New Baby - Legend

[ Edited ]

@Mistic

I'm really sorry you finally got the picture of Legend to post.

BECAUSE he is undoubtedly the cutest puppy in the world (and I want him!!!) Woman Very Happy

Hope you have many happy years with him - treats, cuddles and lovies from me!

Denise
Honored Contributor

@Mistic,  Great job and absolutely adorable, sweet pup!  What a wonderful face!❤️