Respected Contributor

Don't know what I did wrong with the photo.  Some can see it, and some can't.

Thank you all for your kind responses.  It's been joyful & hard at the same time.  Does that make sense?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I can’t see the puppy picture either.

I use my iPad so I don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

Congratulations on your baby Legend.

@Mistic

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know what happened but I could see the photo earlier and even replied and now I can’t see Legend. I’m just glad I saw him earlier. And I only use my iPad 

Trusted Contributor

Congrats! I can't see the pic but I'm sure your baby is beautiful. I know what you mean about this being hard.  I lost my last 2 babies to cancer within months of each other. I said never again. It was so painful to lose them. But the next year my brother had a pregnant chi chi. I folded and took both of her 2 puppies. Had  second thoughts, even as I was falling in love with them. It's scary to think of what can happen. But they are nine years old now and my heart is so full. Just wasn't able not to have a dog. I love all animals, but dogs are definitely special to me.

Enjoy your new baby!!

Honored Contributor

@Mistic

I understand those feelings.  

Losing a baby leaves a space that always hurts.

Even so, the heart happily expands with room for all.

Best Wishes to you both.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

It's late, and know nobody is up.  I'm what I call technically challenged.  LOL.  Hey, it's the truth.  Maybe the photo I posted was taken down because it was too big?

I will try and post it smaller tomorrow.  Even if it doesn't work, I appreciate all of your kind words.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

@Misticcongratulations on being rescued!  Legend will probably enrich your life in ways you have not even thought of!  (wish I could see him)

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic

I can't see the photo but if your new pup is a keeshond and he's lucky enough to have you for a Mom, there is no way he's not utterly adorable.

And I know how you feel moving forward with Legend but somehow feeling you're leaving Phoenix Rising behind--but it's not true.  The heart can hold many loves; there is always room for a new one.  No one is replaced--there's just more added to the Mistic pack. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic I cannot see the pic but wish you many years of fun and happiness.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor