Super Contributor

Re: My Molly has her angel wings

So sorry for the loss of your beloved Molly,  Hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mi47, My condolences to you. You were a great Mom to Molly. As painful as it was, like a Mom, you put her first. Molly will always live in your heart. (((HUGS)))

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Molly.  I lost one of my angels almost a year ago and know how hard this is.  We are all here for you.  I have mentioned this when others have lost their beloved pets ~ please come back and reread these posts.  This was a great comfort to me.  People care and know what you are going through.  My prayers go out to you during this difficult time....

Valued Contributor

My prayers and thoughts are with you. HUGS!

Honored Contributor

@Mi47  Just the worse to lose our beloved pets.  What a sweet little face and you did what was best for your little girl so she would not continue to suffer  So sorry and much love. 

Trusted Contributor

Rest in peace, sweet Molly. You were (are) well loved and your spirit is still with your humans. Frolic, play and sunbathe at the Rainbow Bridge until the time comes for you to welcome your mommy. Heart

dee

Esteemed Contributor

@Mi47

Molly has the eyes and expression of an old soul, a wise one who loved with all her being and who knew she was cherished beyond all measure.  If loved could have healed her, she would have lived forever.  And she does live forever, in a way, because she long ago took up permanent residence in your heart. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mi47, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Molly, with Bette Davis eyes.  You lovingly stayed with her to the end.  Molly's loving memory will stay with you and will help heal your broken heart.Heart

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry @Mi47. My heart breaks for you. It's a horrible decision to make but take comfort in the fact that you loved Molly enough to let her go. It's the most unselfish gift you could have gave her. Sending prayers of peace and comfort for you. 

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  {{{{{ C47 and Molly  }}}}}  You will be in my prayers.

My Holly suffered from the same thing.   She walked like a drunk.   The first pain med weakened her kidneys and the second became useless.   When she refused food and could no longer move and hold up her head, I had to make that dreadful decision, also.

My heart aches for you.   It's been 2 yrs and I am still not over it.