Honored Contributor

D2B2361D-6819-4176-B345-65EDD6746740.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wismiss,

😭💔💞,

Oh wow, you said it all so true and

just how I have felt too.

I, we, are all crying together with you.

Let Schatzi's love from heaven soothe and heal your heart and let you feel his love and make you glad💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Made me cry.

Peace be with you and Schatzi. Heart

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Contributor

I am so very sorry for you. I have experienced a number of losses like this and it never gets easier or less painful. It's also hard when you pick a date and the closer it gets the harder it gets. Don't feel like you have to stick with a date; give yourself the option of changing your mind if it doesn't feel like the day is here. You and Schatzi will know when it's time. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful letter. She knows how much she was - and still is - loved. Let that help you through each day without her.

Trusted Contributor

@wismiss so sorry for your loss.  RIP Schatzi Cat Sad

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

It really does not get easier the older we get. I lost my long haired Hunter on April 21.  I do not think I ever will stop missing him.  We had 11 great years together. That was not long enough, but cancer  won its battle with him too.  I am so sorry for your pain. ((hugs))

Esteemed Contributor

Very sorry for your loss.

cat-black-and-white-sympathy-card-front.jpg

Honored Contributor

@wismiss 

How are you doing today?   

Sending you hugs.    Heart

Trusted Contributor

Today is a difficult day.  I go along doing OK, then all of a sudden a memory comes to me, I see something that reminds me of her, or I enter a room that floods me with sadness that she isn't there and I just break down.  Then I pick myself up, blow my nose and wipe my eyes and go on until the next episode.

Thank you, EVERYONE, for all your kindness, thoughts, words, prayers, and extension of your compassion.  It really does help.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta