Esteemed Contributor

Oh but she was chasing the cats walking along the fence. She was barking away and the cats without a care in the world knowing well Khloe couldn’t reach them

Honored Contributor

Re: My Khloe is pooped

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak.  Reminds me of one of my all-time favorite dogs, a mini poodle.  I let him out the door into the back yard one day just as a big orange cat was crossing the yard.  I didn't see the cat until it was too late.  Dog went roaring out to vanquish the cat.  The very dog savvy cat just looked at him, sat down and yawned.  Dog got to the cat, stopped, turned and looked at me, and his expression said "what am I supposed to do now, mom"?  Then he pretended he didn't see the cat.  Cat totally ignored him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I envy you having such a cute little yard helper.  What a little trooper!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, Many years ago we adopted a Persian kitty, who was quite the Queen of the May.  Actually, every pet we have had has been spoiled rotten.  At that time, it was safe to have her out in our yard, and she never strayed.  (No outdoors for any kitties now.). Imagine my surprise when she chased a good-sized dog out of our yard!

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak,

She is absolutely precious! Thanks for posting,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/84832-Have-A-Great-Week-.gif?1

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak  It is interesting that I cannot sleep if I hear snoring, except from my dog.  Then, it is music to my ears.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Khloe is pooped

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

it was a beautiful day here in South Texas. I worked on the yard Khloe was right there with me. She is out. 

7491804D-8A9A-4073-BC48-003E30342226.jpeg

@qvcfreakAww...What a sweetie. She sure is tuckered out! Supervising is hard work!! :-)  I'm about ready to head outside to do some gardening before the rain comes. Sadly, I'm sure I'lll have a similar pose to Khloe's later on. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak  BTW, I love the bunny on your coffee table! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT @Kachina624   Your stories remind me  of a video I saw a year or two ago.  I very young boy was playing outside near the curb on his tricycle when a medium sized mean dog came over and started trying to get him.  Out of somewhere off camera a tabby cat came flying over and jumped that dog like a terror!  The dog went running awayf, leaving the cat to be rewarded by the boy and his mom who had come over when she heard the commotion!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak  I don't know why, but I think it is so cute when my kitties and dog snore, but  not when my hubby does !!! LOL