My Kahlua is a Wen User:)

[ Edited ]

Kahlua is a sweetheart! She's a 5-yr old Cinnamon Chow who loves to hang out with me during the day when I'm working from my home office. Being a chow, although her intelligence is being intuitive, she doesn't do many tricks...but then again (anyone who owns a chow knows thisSmiley Happy), I will say that the "sit" command is a default with her, as she is happy to sit, then lie down,

then sleep...lol

And she loves to be "dolled up" as well...She loves here regular grooming, and I have the groomer use Wen. I just received the lavender mint cleansing conditioner with the grooming mist (Item #A266901 for anyone interested, as I never noticed it before). It smells GREAT, and the natural ingredients work well with the Seresto collar for keeping the fleas, ticks and other biting bugs from getting on her skin (not to say, IF the bugs can even FIND her skin...I still say they simply give up the search and leave...LOL). I have to also add that Wen does help with preventing hot spots, as it keeps her skin in great condition...something that the groomer checks for every month.

IMG_0908_300.JPG

Super Contributor

Re: My Kahlua is a Wen User:)

That's an adorable picture ba1028!  Welcome to the Boards.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

Awwwww, a Wen girl. She is precious.

Super Contributor

I already posted that I think he's adorable.  Since you're a new poster I wanted to make sure you knew there was a Wen forum.  Click on "My Favorite Brand" and the Wen forum will show up.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' cuuuuuutttee!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart @ba1028 !!! my pooch is a Wen lover too haha! he's super soft and the Wen makes him extra fluffy.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Such a cutie-patutie!

My Labbies love WEN too!  They're BGT guys, 'cause Labs are a 'lil ...er.... messy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just realized that the original poster has only posted one post and never came back to it.  Maybe she found the Wen forum and moved on.

Edited to say that I looked up her posts, and she's only made this one post.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

Hello, ba1028 and welcome. Smiley Happy

Aaaawww! Your puppy is cute. I love her wrinkled, smooshed-in face. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

What a lucky girl!!!!!!!!Man Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West