Respected Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your beloved family member.

Regular Contributor

So so sorry.

Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. I too have had to let 2 doxies go to Rainbow Bridge. It is so difficult but we don't want our babies to suffer needlessly. We will see them again one day. This is the unfortunate price we have to pay to let a fur baby into our hearts. The love they bestow on us is unconditional & I wouldn't ever trade this time of sadness for all the joy we share with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry.  I think everyone here was pulling for Dres to make a good recovery.  Dres is no longer in pain but your heart is breaking.  My thoughts are with you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Dearest Julie

My heart truly aches for you and your DH on the loss of your beloved Dresden. I can totally relate to how you're feeling now as I have been down that same dark, terrible road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm Mommy to five kitties that I rescued.

Please find solace in the fact that Dresden always knew how very much she was cherished and loved, that she was surrounded by that same love when you sent her to The Bridge with dignity and in peace,and that she's now happily running like a puppy with all of her new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place.

I'll light a memorial candle for your precious Dresden at the pet loss dot com sight.

Sending you lots of healing prayers and Comfort Hugs.

(((((HeartJULIEHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Julie, I am so very, very sorry that it was Dresden's time to cross the Bridge.  You did the kindest, most loving thing any dog-parent can do, you released Dresden from a body that was frail and sick and failing her.  You will be in my prayers as you heal from this sad and terrible loss.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry.  I've been lucky enough to love many cats and lost them.  I have their ashes in boxes with their names on them.

I have two cats now who are the love of my life.  I am so sorry.  Know we are all thinking about you and your family.

Regular Contributor

Julie, I am just so very sorry to hear this.  I will continue to pray for you.

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 I'm so very sorry.  I will continue to pray for peace for you.  {{{{{ Julie }}}}}

Smiley Sad (I can't find a face looking as sad as you must feel today.)  

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!