Honored Contributor

Grayson is going to town on the Christmas bows!IMG_0053.JPG

Valued Contributor

What breeds are your kitties?  Junior & Smoky look like British Shorthairs.... are they?

I have 3... a Persian, a Brit, and an Exotic Storthair.  My Brit eats ribbons and chews plastic.  The packages show it.

I pray he won't leave a gift under the tree Christmas morning proving he ate the ribbons on Christmas Eve.

Trusted Contributor

Grayson looks like my Bruce.  I can never get him to sit still long enough to get a picture.  Even when sleeping he seems to know I have the camera and he is gone.  With his cotton soft long hair thank goodness he enjoys being brushed.  He is a sweetheart.  I am sure Grayson is as well.

Bruce is 3 and still acts as if he is a light weight kitten at times. He is a feral kitten that I caught on my porch at about 8-10 weeks per my vet.  I have gone to a 4' tree on a stand as he climbed my tall trees.  They were his favorite toys even as a 4 month old the first year.   Now he climbs to rob the decorations.

He loves to wrap gifts.  Yesterday I gave him an empty paper tub to play with as a distraction.  That lasted about 15 minutes. He had a ball attacking it and dragging it around.   Evidently I took my eyes off him because he also had a faux poinsettia flower that had been on the tree.  The gifts are wrapped and in tubs minus the decorations.   I will add the decorations at the last minute each trip to hopefully keep them in place. Because of grands and great grands I go to 1 house the 24th and the other early Christmas for the day.   We have great family time at each house with a dish to pass meal.  The younger ones do not have to leave their new toys.  This arrangement works great for us all.  Can't wait.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W Grayson is a sweet kitty. He will be 10 yr old next year and is starting to act like an old man. I'll get a good picture of Bubba soon I hope if I can have the camera ready when he gets into stuff under the tree. He did try to pull off Santa's beard this morning

IMG_0054.JPG

Honored Contributor

Here is Bubba. He's 5 yr old and being good right now.

IMG_0055.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat You fur children are absolutely adorable, thank you for sharing their pictures with us, Merry Christmas!

Trusted Contributor

@newagain888888

@Libbylady

Thank you for asking about their breeds, but I honestly don't know. They are just from a blended family. All three are siblings from different litters. The mom was a feral cat, solid black. Some of the sisters are calico, and my big boy Teddy, is solid black. I'll never know their mixed breeds, but they sure are fun.😻

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess.  They both are very handsome.   Bruce is also.  Hopefully in a year or 2 he will allow me to take pictures of him.

Bruce was feral so I have no idea his heritage.  His mother came here to have 3 different litters when a fox built her den by the barns on a non-working farm near by.  My yard looked like a crazy cat lady lived here.  A neighbor with connections at our local SPCA made arrangements to have then neutered.  She and I caught them.  It took 2 summers to catch them all.  We never caught mom because she moved back to the farm. Once neutered I had to bring them home.  The first 11 were about 1 so they were released here.  They travel the surrounding area and still after 5 years come here to eat.   They are all looking healthy  They earn their keep as I no longer have mice and moles.  (There are grain fields around me thus mice.)  Bruce's sister was found to have heart problems so I kept them in the house.  They were very small so I knew they could adapt.  The vet said she would not live long.  Surprise!  We had her company until this summer, almost 3.  She passed in her bed while sleeping.  Bruce and I miss her.