Trusted Contributor

My Christmas Cats

[ Edited ]

IMG_1548a.jpg
Here is Junior, after he helped decorate the tree, knock down the tree (he still claims his innocence), and re-decorate the tree, he is here posing under the tree with the presents. Take notice of the gift to the far right. It's green and actually has pets on the paper. It has been torn open by the cat kids. It seems like there is always one present that is chosen to be "theirs".

IMG_1547a.jpg
This is Sassy. She is also posing under the tree with the presents. There is a little tear in the gold-wrapped gift, but that was damaged when the tree fell over, so this one is truly not the cats fault!

IMG_1509a.jpg
And here is Smokey. I make the bulletins for our church, and 90% of the time I use my own photography for the covers. Here, I tainted this fake present with catnip, to try to get a good photo of one of the cats, (Smokey posed the best) so that it would go with the scripture about the wise men giving gifts.

From me and my kittie kids to you and yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Regular Contributor

Your cat kids are adorable! It must be so much fun being with them during the holidays. Decorations to get into and never a dull moment! What beautiful coloring Sassy has and I couldn’t help but notice Junior’s delicate (but obviously very strong for taking down trees) little paws. I had a much beloved blue mink Tonkinese years ago and Smokey strongly resembles her. Is your Smokey a Siamese or Tonkinese? Thanks for posting these wonderful photos! 

Honored Contributor

Absolutely PRECIOUS! Enjoy your holidays,

http://entertainmentmesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/merry-christmas-animated-image-free-download.gif

Valued Contributor

Awww.  Precious.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat I still say Junior is innocent. 😼 I mean look at that face!! If you need to re-home him send him to me. I'll even pay for his plane ride.

on a serious note you have three precious kittys and it's obvious they are loved😻😻

Honored Contributor

They are all beautiful (and handsome!)

And what a cute thing you do for your church's bulletin!

I would look forward to coming even to see the bulletin every week!

Have a wonderful Christmas @KitTkat and thank you for letting us share in your kitty land Christmas!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

The “kids” are having a great Christmas! 

Oddly, our kitty has not played with the packages too much this year. But other years some people got gifts which looked a little shredded.

Valued Contributor

Such fun pictures, @KitTkat.  You are so good with a camera, and I agree with @on the bay—that was a great idea for your church bulletin. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cats will be cats!

I guess you can't stay mad at them for long!

Smokey also looks like (it is "he"?) is bowing in humble adoration!

Trusted Contributor

Too cute!!  They are like little mischievous elves!!!

Our cats don't bother our Christmas trees at all...totally oblivious to them!  We're lucky in that respect.  Now that I said that, I better go check...one of them is probably swinging from a branch!

Merry Christmas to you and your rambunctious but sweet kitties!!