Honored Contributor

SO very sorry!  I hope she comes home soon!!!

Regular Contributor
ECBG - she’s home!
Contributor

Scooty, I am so very happy Bootsy is home with you!!

I've prayed for you both every day and am so thankful you are now back together.

Love, love, love on her and hold her close.

Thanks for such good news tonight!!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Everyone is praying that Bootsy finds her way home ....  

@Scooty 

Yay !!!   Cat Very Happy  Cat Very Happy  Cat Very Happy

See .... miracles do happen!   I am SO happy for you.  Did Bootsy tell you what she has been up to?   I can only imagine, but I bet she is so happy to be back with Mom.  

What a relief to have your baby home again ... Heart Heart Heart

Honored Contributor

@Scooty wrote:

Guess who's sitting on my lap!  I'm crying happy happy tears.  Bootsy is home.  I glanced out my back door about two hours ago and thought I saw a kitty run away.  I thought it might be one of the homeless but then they both went to my neighbor's porch  behind me and were looking at something under the porch.  So I had to check it out and couldn't believe I was looking at Bootsy.  She was behind the lattice and it took me an hour to convince her to come out.   She lost weight but she's purring and beautiful.  I want to tell each one of you how much your words meant to me.  I read each post several times a day holding on to all your stories and good thoughts.  We are all strangers to each other but what a blessing you were to me.  I did get a miracle.

@Scooty 

Well, this is the best April Fools Day surprise possible. 

Just a suggestion ... if you take her to the Vet to get checked out ... get her a chip.   For all we know, there's a part of her that liked her wild adventure and might think an open door is an invitation for another one some day ... my own Bogey is a "door dasher" and let me tell you ... he is fast!  

Love and Hugs to you and Bootsy!   Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
@Scooty I am so thankful she is home! Brought tears to my eyes. Answered prayers! Welcome home Bootsy!
Regular Contributor

So very pleased she is back with her mummy.  Think you need to post a new thread - Bootsy is back lol.  We've all been checking in daily.   Give her a treat and a hug from me. X

Valued Contributor

How wonderful!

Now if she could tell you the story of where she has been.!

Super Contributor
Was checking in to see if Bootsy came home

What great news Scooty This made my day.
Honored Contributor

Hey Scooty .... one of the first things I thought of when I woke up this morning was that Bootsy made it home!  We've all been in this with you.    

It's just frightening when a beloved fur baby is missing ... and there's really nothing as good as a happy ending!  Cat Very Happy

(Got a photo of Bootsy?)