Honored Contributor

Re: My Beloved Calico Has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge

My prayers are with you as you mourn the loss of your sweet Kalli. 🐈💕

Valued Contributor

So very sorry to hear about your Kalli. She was a beautiful girl. Nothing except time will help with your sadness....it's always so hard.

I'll give my 2 calico baby kittens an extra hug today for you & Kalli.
Esteemed Contributor

I am so very sorry you lost your beautiful Kalli.  You gave her a loving life but then gave her the final gift of helping her to leave when it was her time.  She continues to love you, and I can bet she is with your dear brother right now.  You all will be together again some day.  Take care of yourself now as best you can.  It will get better after time, I know.  Like so many here, we know what a painful time this is.  Sending you a hug!

Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Only time will help you to heal.  They are so special.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your beloved family member. It is always hard to give them up. We just lost our Bichon Stanley and he was sixteen years and three months old. It is hard but we are just grateful for all the years we got with him and are looking at all the joy he brought us.

Regular Contributor

I'm so very sorry.  I know your heart is shattered, only time will ease the pain in your heart.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Pets are not only a part of our family, they connect us to other loved Humans who have passed.  My sister put down my Mom's dog about 2 weeks after my Mom passed, without telling me or giving me the option to take her in.  The dog was old, though I did not think she was at the stage yet, so I was a bit upset about it, but that is another story.  I whole heartedly believe that you will see your beloved kitty again.  Blessings to you.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for you loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 

So very sorry for your loss.Heart

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

190560EC-CA52-4654-9D15-F9D5C2C2F9A6.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Kalli knew to the bottom of her soul that she was loved and cared for.  May her memory be your blessing.