Respected Contributor

Re: My Beagle has a tumor on his spleen. Prayers needed.

To:   Happy

Send this to someone important to you! - 3 John 1:2 eCard - Free Facebook  Greeting Cards Online

Trusted Contributor

So sorry you and Happy are going through this. My baby, 11 yr old chihuahua, just went through surgery a month ago to remove a massive tumor from his neck. The surgeon didn't know if he could get it. He was able and my baby is doing well. Praying yours will do the same. This causes so much stress, I know. I will be praying. Sending hugs to you and Happy. HeartHeart

Super Contributor

Praying for your little fellow. I hope all will be well for him 

beagle.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant 

Prayers for your baby. Stay strong and upbeat as you can, especially when you're around him. Let him feel your positive Dog Mom energy!

Frequent Contributor

Happy was my dogs name too ! It broke my heart when he passed a few months ago.He was such a sweet loving boy.  I hope I can help your baby.        Recently there are  testimonies  about dogs and people getting well from cancer. There are even records on Pub Med and other scientific sites about it. It is a de wormer Fenbendazole  which is available at pet and farm retail. . please look up Joe Tippens story.  It will give you hope and a. path easily taken..God bless.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to reassure you, @ellaphant , I had a dog that had a splenectomy and she did quite well.  It did require that I give her Epoetin injections for a while until her bone marrow kicked back in, however her spleen was removed due to a rupture, not a tumor. So, you probably will not be faced with that issue. She recovered and lived to the ripe old age of 15, way beyond the typical greyhound life span. Heart

Best wishes to Happy.

dee 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant   All dogs are God's creatures, but beagles have always had a special place in my heart. I'll be thinking about Happy and hoping for a good outcome. 

Super Contributor

@ellaphant  Any updates on Happy? I am still praying that all goes well.

Trusted Contributor

I will include Happy in my prayers.  I've had 3 beagles in my lifetime and loved each one so much.  Best of luck to Happy.  Give Happy a hug and kiss from me.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant  Prayers for Happy as he undergoes this surgery. I hope for a quick healing. Praying for you as well. I know how hard it is when our babies are sick. Heart