Respected Contributor

@Lali1 , From the stories you shared, I think you have one clown and straight man!  Miss Lola is an instigating alpha, and the baby follows her lead.

they are darling and fun, and they warm your heart and fill your home with laughter.  What could be better? 

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Lali1   They're beautiful.  Are they both French Bulldogs?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Lali1 , From the stories you shared, I think you have one clown and straight man!  Miss Lola is an instigating alpha, and the baby follows her lead.

they are darling and fun, and they warm your heart and fill your home with laughter.  What could be better? 

Enjoy!

Lola is the smaller younger one and is most certainly the alpha.Lily just turned 1 Monday and Lola is 9 months old. Lily is sweet as pie most of the time. She has her moments especially around daddy and food where she can turn fierce. 

Respected Contributor

Re: My 2 clowns

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

Thank you, Yes they're both Frenchies. We have a 12 year old male Fenchie too and one lone chihuahua left who is 13. We at one time had 5 long haired chihuahuas hence the name prettychis. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 -

That is so cute! I take it Lola is in charge of things around the house?!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Lali1 -

That is so cute! I take it Lola is in charge of things around the house?!Woman LOL

Yes indeeed she is. Small but fierce. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Thank you, Yes they're both Frenchies. We have a 12 year old male Fenchie too and one lone chihuahua left who is 13. We at one time had 5 long haired chihuahuas hence the name prettychis. 

@Lali1   French Bulldogs are my favorite breed.  I just lost my 8 1/2 year old Frenchie to a brain disease.  I am so heartbroken.  They're very special dogs.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Lali1   French Bulldogs are my favorite breed.  I just lost my 8 1/2 year old Frenchie to a brain disease.  I am so heartbroken.  They're very special dogs.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking. 
They are such funny little creatures. My 12 year old boy Jax has slowed down considerably but back in the day he was a wild riot. The two girls have been just as wild. They keep me so busy and so entertained.