Honored Contributor

All pet lovers need to view the video of a product Dan Hughes presented this morning.  He used as a model the most darling pony or miniature horse colt you ever saw.  So cute.  Here's a link.

https://www.qvc.com/Hands-On-Pet-Shedding-Bathing-%26-Grooming-Gloves.product.M54742.html?sc=IRO

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

So cute!  I have those gloves.  I bought them because I've never found a way to really brush or come Frankie, my short haired french bulldog.  The gloves didn't work very well for her.  Obviously it did work for the dog and miniature horse that they were using them on.

Now that I've seen the video I think I'll try them on my cat Henry.  He's got a medium length coat.  They don't mention using them on cats, but Henry sheds a lot.  I comb him every day, but could comb him all day long and he would still shed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I saw the show and ordered the gloves.  Love to see pets on the show, and the miniature horse was adorable.  Was his name Sebastian?

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl.  I believe that was his name.  You could tell he's gotten and loves attention from people.

I got one of those gloves from Amazon some time ago.  One of my dogs runs when she sees it.  The other doesnt mind it but it only gets dead hair on his top coat.  The nubs aren't long enough to reach his undercoat.  The Q gloves looked like better quality than what I have.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Our Happy is a drama queen, so it will be interesting to see how she responds to a massage with this glove.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!