Respected Contributor

Re: Must-See Kitten Family Video- INSANE!

NickNack. Smiley Happy

I watched that video, too. I felt so bad for the momma cat....hungry, injured, & trying to take care of her kittens. 

In the crazy kitten video, I noticed her back left leg is better, but it didn't heal straight. The rescuer recently had her spayed, & is hoping someone will adopt her + one of her kittens together. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

NickNack. Smiley Happy

I watched that video, too. I felt so bad for the momma cat....hungry, injured, & trying to take care of her kittens. 

In the crazy kitten video, I noticed her back left leg is better, but it didn't heal straight. The rescuer recently had her spayed, & is hoping someone will adopt her + one of her kittens together. 

@spot555   I watched the video where the mother was spayed and brought home and the kittens didn't recognize her.  That was interesting.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdXU-8GTmk&list=PLu0DVmxFb1-ZVRQEky06103eLWIfCCe4Y&index=3

I went back to try to find the one where the rescuer was hoping someone would adopt her and one of her kittens together but couldn't find it.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

NickNack-

I'm not sure where the rescuer said that- I just saw it a day or 2 ago. They said they figured it was a longshot, but hoped it might happen. I think it was in print, because    I haven't heard a video where the rescuer speaks. 

The kittens kept a distance from their mom after the spay because of the stinky scent she picked up from the vet visit. Heart

Btw, aren't ALL the kittens beautiful? I'm astounded at just how flexible those little bodies are. They fly through the air, bounce off walls, are body slammed by their siblings, & it has no effect on them. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

NickNack-

I'm not sure where the rescuer said that- I just saw it a day or 2 ago. They said they figured it was a longshot, but hoped it might happen. I think it was in print, because    I haven't heard a video where the rescuer speaks. 

The kittens kept a distance from their mom after the spay because of the stinky scent she picked up from the vet visit. Heart

Btw, aren't ALL the kittens beautiful? I'm astounded at just how flexible those little bodies are. They fly through the air, bounce off walls, are body slammed by their siblings, & it has no effect on them. 

@spot555   Yes, whenever I bring one of my pets home from the Vet the other one treats them like that.

Yes, the kittens are beautiful!  I loved all of them.  The mother doesn't seem feral at all, so I think she must have been someone's pet at some point.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

NickNack-

You're right about the mom not being feral. It's so sad when animals end up in these situations. Mom cat has a very soft look in her eyes. 

Respected Contributor

I'm in the minority here....but I think it's irresponsible to allow animals (especially babies at that!) play so rough and on surfaces that can MOST DEFINITELY injure them.

It's not funny to me - it's negligent.

My baby animals (my adult animals) are my treasures and I treat them as such.

T R E A S U R E D  &  A D O R E D