Honored Contributor

This little sweetheart Morty is missing one eye. This video went viral on Tik Tok. 

I started following him on Instagram, the videos are pure joy. He has the You Tube channel too

https://youtu.be/lh7KuMtUkjE

Morty-the-Misfit.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I saw this the other day and am in love with the fella. That precious little prance ❤️He reminds me of the chihuahuas I used to have. One in particular Poco had a precious little prance. Marty's prance is extra because he has neurological issues. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

OH MY WORD!!

Morty is just beyond adorable and I LOVE his prance!

Their choice of the song from the movie Beetlejuice was perfect background music for his prance!

Thank you so much for posting this, I hadn't seen it.Heart

Bless you adorable Morty and you're certainly not a 'misfit', a lot of humans are though.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Morty is so cute, I will look him up on youtube. 

Valued Contributor

Marty is too cute.  I went to utube and saw him walking down the hall to music and now I'm a fan.  It's precious.  Some company should use it in their ads.  My granddog also has one eye.

Respected Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

Marty is too cute.  I went to utube and saw him walking down the hall to music and now I'm a fan.  It's precious.  Some company should use it in their ads.  My granddog also has one eye.

My grandog was shot in the eye before my son adopted him. He has two eyes but is blind in the one eye. 

Valued Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Luvtuna wrote:

My grandog was shot in the eye before my son adopted him. He has two eyes but is blind in the one eye. 

That is so sad what happened to your granddog.  I'm glad he found a good home with your son.  Our granddog had a tumor behind her eye.

Respected Contributor

He is so adorable.  What a cute little trot he has.  

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

My gosh, I love the Sweet Boy!  He really prances so good to the music.  I don't like that they call him misfit though.

Honored Contributor

I feel so sad, Morty is having medical problems He hasn't been well for the last week or so. Today he had to be admitted, his sodium levels keep dropping. His parents said he will probably need an MRI and they're asking for prayers.

Heartbreaking, I love that little dog.😢

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"