Trusted Contributor

@SuhseKMy boy Sylvester came up missing and when I finally found him, let's just say he hasn't been outside since.  I'm not losing him again, I love him to much !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Missing Pet Request

[ Edited ]

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

My cat Cali got out of our house on Good Friday ..she has never been outside she totally freaked and ran ,I ran after her and she kept going ..its been almost two wks .we have put up posters, we set a trap every night ,with a camera..we hand out pictures and I talk to everyone..we look up and down the street every day twice a day.we listed on Next door ..Animal Control Lost and Found of our county..put out her litter box at first.. we took one of my blouses and cut it in strips and put my perfume on it and had it along fences in the area.. Its horrible to lose them. I wish you well in finding your pet .. its driving  me crazy 

@Chatyone 2, I had a cat who wanted to go outside so badly that she would try to get out when she heard the door being opened or closed. Sometimes she'd dart out and run. She got out one time and we couldn't find her for two weeks. Then one day she came home on her own. Sincerely, I'll be praying for all of you. I know how horrible you feel

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK - I'm just seeing this, and I'm so happy Chelsea is safe! I know you are all rejoicing. Now you all can relax and your sister and brother-in-law can enjoy her company INSIDE. - LOL! DH says once a pet has a chip, in it will stay.They usually put it in between the shoulder blades. So it should still be there. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you so much I just dont know why someone hasn't spotted her she is beautiful with distinct markings.She has been an indoor cat since she was born..I hope she comes back its heartbreaking,I feel like I cannot sit still 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chatyone 2 

Also, try putting food in a cage. Most cats don't travel very far, especially if they've been fixed. 

I hope you find your Cali soon. 

@SuhseK 

Happy your sister's cat came back!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I lost my chihuahua, Oreo and Next door and Pawboost were great. Also put Chelsea on Facebook and have people share. Sending prayers and good thoughts. 

I’m so happy Chelsea is safe and will be home soon.