Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Look at that belly on the one in the lower right hand corner- THAT is a super full belly, haha!! Heart

Tee hee @HappyDaze clearly some of them got to the milkbar a little faster than their siblings! . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe haha! It reminds me of when I was young and my neighbor's dog jumped our fence and impregnated our young female (she was less than a year old) . Those puppies were so amazingly cute and one we nicknamed "piggy" because he ALWAYS nursed the most and had that super full belly. We'd have to pull him away sometimes because the others couldn't even suckle because he took up so  much space! Oh my gosh so cute!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze I am a supporter of Service Dog Project who raise Great Danes to assist folks that have mobility issues.  They have 24/7 cameras that allow you to watch all of their dogs literally from birth to pairing with their humans but it's always fun to watch how they monitor that milk bar . . . please know each pup is weighed daily in order to ensure they are growing at the proper rate but some of those pups are beyond pushy! . . . . Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow Our neighbor across the street just got a new puppy and the first thing I did was smell her puppy breath, the best smell in the world IMO!

And then I hugged and kissed her until she started to wiggle to get away, guess I was too much for her, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow Our neighbor across the street just got a new puppy and the first thing I did was smell her puppy breath, the best smell in the world IMO!

And then I hugged and kissed her until she started to wiggle to get away, guess I was too much for her, LOL!

@CareBears, if you think the breath smells good, you should smell their feet!  I adore the smell of puppy feet.  Well, even grown up dog feet for that matter.  LOL

And, yes, they are all soooo adorable.  I just want to hold them and smother them with kisses.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@CareBears, if you think the breath smells good, you should smell their feet!  I adore the smell of puppy feet.  Well, even grown up dog feet for that matter.  LOL

And, yes, they are all soooo adorable.  I just want to hold them and smother them with kisses.  

@Citrine1 are we talking Frito Feet?  I love that whiff along with puppy and to be honest any type of dog breath . . . Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, you got it, @momtochloe.  Frito feet.  Hahahaha  I've heard others say their dogs feet smell like popcorn, but mine have always smelled like Frito corn chips.  And I love it!  

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@Citrine1 are we talking Frito Feet?  I love that whiff along with puppy and to be honest any type of dog breath . . . Heart

hahaha @momtochloe that is always what I thought it smelled like too! That is just too funny. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 The next time I see Nellie out, I am going to go over and smell her feet, I am also a tush (sp) lover, they have the sweetest little wiggles, and let us not forget those chubby little bellies, OK I just love puppies!

Honored Contributor

I love big soft floppy dog ears too. Okay let's face it, I love pretty much everything about puppies and dogs! I have a shirt that says "I just want all the dogs!" and every time I wear it, so many people stop me and say how much they love that shirt and they want to get it too. So many dog lovers out there!! Heart