Honored Contributor

Mick Jagger: Can't Get No 'Catisfaction' Pic!

On Instagram:

Catisfaction! Rolling Stones rocker Mick Jagger introduced his camera shy ****** Nero on Instagram on Tuesday as he gave a glimpse into his chintzy living room

Rolling Stones rocker Mick Jagger introduces his black cat Nero to his fans on Instagram on Tuesday. 

The 77-year-old posed with his pet on his lap, delighting his many fans while giving a glimpse of his chintzy living room. 

He wrote: 'Say hi to Nero, he’s a little camera shy #catsofinstagram.' 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mick Jagger: Can't Get No 'Catisfaction' Pic!

I've always had an infinity for jet black cats, DD's first cat and childhood friend, Biscuit, lived to be 18.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a good way to relax . I can't believe how he still  jumps around the stage  and sings as he does.  " Start me up , If you start me up, I'll never stop ... "

Respected Contributor

I'm a fan of black cats, too, though the closest I've gotten to having one was a tuxedo who was the nastiest cat I've ever had. I still loved her, though.

Respected Contributor

I love ALL cats. This is another cutie! Good for Mick.

Honored Contributor

Kitty is adorable!  I have to laugh as he's got a flowered sofa and I'm in the process of getting rid of mine.

Respected Contributor

This is precious! I had a solid black kitty when I was young named Charlie Brown. 

Honored Contributor

Love it! I once saw a tee shirt that said "Real Men Kiss Their Cats" and it's true!

Esteemed Contributor

This makes me love Mick Jagger!  He is smitten with his new little one--it beams from his face.

Honored Contributor

To add to my earlier post re: DD and her black cat Biscuit, she now has 7 indoor cats......yep, she gets called that 'CCL' phrase, LOL!

Biscuit started DD's undying love for cats, especially the unfortunate, lame, discarded ones.

I'm the same way about dogs, although I love all animals!Heart