New Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas from the Cat

@ciao_bella Hi! I've never posted before but when I saw your beautiful kitty I had to reply. I think my boy Billy is his "brother from another mother"! Billy is incredibly shy but such a sweetie & I love him to pieces. image.jpg 

Merry Christmas 😻

Respected Contributor

@Catcuz   Hi Catcuz and welcome to the Pet board!   Oh my! They do look like they could be brothers!   Little 'Grinder' (because he grinds his teeth and little because he was the runt.) We found him in a bush near our back deck starving, encrusted with fleas and only a day or so away from not making it.  He was only about 6 or 8 weeks old and weighed about 2 pounds, maybe.  He was a very sick little baby....but look at him now!   He's so smart; loves to fetch and return a small ball and is definitely not shy.  Get's into everything and loves to chase and taunt our other two girl cats. 

Merry Christmas to you...and please don't make this your last post here.  There are so many nice and informative people on this pet board.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Absolutely adorable,

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTYz/z/A9oAAOSw~AVYm7Yt/$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella

Your kitty is so adorable. I noticed the cat toy on the far right of the pic. The cats always like the non-toys, like the box, over the real ones. I have a 15 year old cat, also black and white, Noel, ( she was a Christmas rescue - that someone dumped her and her siblings in a trash bin during the cold) anyway, she no longer plays in boxes as much, but is more of a couch potato and "mama" to another younger kitty, but when she was younger, she got into every box that she could. I'd find her stuffed into boxes too small for her or jumping into oversized ones also. Thanks for the sharing the pic! It made me smile.

Trusted Contributor

@Catcuz

Beautiful cat! I just love those eyes! 😻

New Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • @meallen616
  • Thank you for the kind welcome! I've had cats my entire life and I adore them. There's just something so special about each one of them. And, I've also had dogs who I've been crazy about, too. Actually, I just love animals!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella

OMG ....  what a cutie!    Heart

My own kitty, Bogey, walked around during unwrapping, just incredulous that there were suddenly all sorts of boxes, gift bags and curly ribbons to play with!   He thought it was just astounding!   Woman LOL

He also must have been wondering what he did to get such a generous haul!!  ha ha ha ha ha