Respected Contributor

Meet the new "Grumpy Cat"

[ Edited ]

Google Kitzia on MSN.

I dunno, she makes Grumpy Cat look happy!

(But I still love her.)

Despite her cranky looks, Kitzia is actually friendly and playful. — Picture courtesy of Instagram/ Angry Kitzia

Denise
Honored Contributor

Re: Meet the new "Grumpy Cat"

@denisemb -

Aww! she makes you want to hug her doesnt she?!

It looks like she may have no front teeth or they are misaligned?

She is pretty.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Google Kitzia on MSN.

I dunno, she makes Grumpy Cat look happy!

(But I still love her.)

Despite her cranky looks, Kitzia is actually friendly and playful. — Picture courtesy of Instagram/ Angry Kitzia

@denisemb 

How can one not love that face?!Heart

I want to cover it with kisses!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@denisemb 

How can one not love that face?!Heart

I want to cover it with kisses!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

You're right - I'm not usually too fond of tabbies, but Kitzia has some pretty expressive markings on her face!

Denise
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@denisemb -

Aww! she makes you want to hug her doesnt she?!

It looks like she may have no front teeth or they are misaligned?

She is pretty.

You might be right!  I checked several webpages w/pictures and none show her teeth.  I'D be grumpy, too!

Denise
Honored Contributor

Kitzia is cute.  But I think I'd be in a bad mood if I had to look at that face all day, every day.

Honored Contributor

Kitzia gave me a good outloud chuckle.  Shes too funny!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkrBeauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess you are talking about Kitzia seeing her own face all day.  the Thing is, She is behind it and doesn't have to look at it.  she just has to see how someone ELSE reacts to her face. Let's hope it's Not Grumiply.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@ValuSkrBeauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess you are talking about Kitzia seeing her own face all day.  the Thing is, She is behind it and doesn't have to look at it.  she just has to see how someone ELSE reacts to her face. Let's hope it's Not Grumiply.

No, how could Kitzia see her own face?  Look in a mirror?  I meant that I couldn't look at her face all day every day without becoming sad or angry.  It's just a psychological effect, don't read too much into it.

Super Contributor

Very expressive!    I think there's something off about her teeth.   There's one picture online showing that she's been drinking what looks like milk, and she made quite a mess!

Hope her owner has had that checked out.   It's hard to maintain a cat's dental health, and cats are very good about hiding it when they're in pain.  A friend has a cat, who, years ago, wasn't eating much, vomiting what he DID eat, and they thought it was food sensitivities.  They tried all different kinds of food, looking for a solution, turned out, he had several bad teeth that were not only causing him pain, but made it very difficult to eat.  Poor guy.  Once the teeth came out, he was a much happier kitty!