Respected Contributor

She sounds adorable.  I've been a cat Mom for decades and have a tortie now.  She will be 10 next month.  I adopted her when she was 8 months old.  

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

That's such a nice, happy post.  She's quite the kitty talking to you all of the time.

I have (2) 19 1/2 yrs old sisters - for the past year, my Fluffy "yowls" often, very loud.  We can't figure out the why(s) for it.  Maybe just one of those senior kitty symptoms .. 

I hope you & your kitty have many more quality years together.  She's fortunate to know your love everyday.  

Esteemed Contributor

I’d love to see a pic of your tortie @Catty2 @I bet she’s a cutie 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

I totally agree. I have been blessed by four seal point 

Himalayan kitties with whom I shared very special relationships.  I also had one Flame Point, who was my ‘secret keeper’, special boy.  I lost him almost 3 years ago,

and not a day goes by that I don’t feel the pain of that loss,

and reach for a special memory to help me.

Enjoy every moment, with your sweetie, and I hope you have a l o o o o ng time.  Missy knows you love her very much. 💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

What a sweet post. I hope you have much longer with Missy. I love cats but I'm incredibly allergic so I can't have one. 

@Lali1 

Have you tried a Siberian? Apparently they don't have the protein in their saliva that most people are allergic to. My son and his girlfriend were looking into that but it turned out she had grown out of her feline allergy so they just adopted from the shelter

AFB39C0D-6933-4236-B2A8-6A95A9942B07.jpeg

They look similar to a Maine coon

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

My three girls are all seniors so recently I've been researching better food choices. I'm spending more money but I'm trying to avoid all the ailments that often stem from the lack of regulations in the food manufacturing.

I lost my Ozzie about a year ago and I don't wanna do that again anytime soon!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

What a sweet post. I hope you have much longer with Missy. I love cats but I'm incredibly allergic so I can't have one. 

@Lali1 

Have you tried a Siberian? Apparently they don't have the protein in their saliva that most people are allergic to. My son and his girlfriend were looking into that but it turned out she had grown out of her feline allergy so they just adopted from the shelter

AFB39C0D-6933-4236-B2A8-6A95A9942B07.jpeg

They look similar to a Maine coon

Beautiful cat! I wish but I don't think my dogs would be happy. Besides my husband would never allow it. Last cat we had put me in a coma with an asthma attack.