Honored Contributor

Man Jumps Into Freezing Pond To Rescue Puppy

Look at the snow all around the shores of the pond.  YAY to this man for rescuing the puppy!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/trending-now/brave-man-jumps-into-frozen-pond-to-rescue-drownin...

Regular Contributor

Re: Man Jumps Into Freezing Pond To Rescue Puppy

COMPASSION, KINDNESS, UNSELFISHNESS 

WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH KINDER PLACE WITH PEOPLE THAT CARED NOT ONLY FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS, BUT HUMANS TO!!!!

Honored Contributor

It was a brave but foolhardy thing to do.   The man could have easily succumbed to hypothermia and died in just a few minutes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This just made my Christmas perfect!   Thank you for that wonderful video, it restores my faith in mankind every time I see a human showing compassion, love and caring for an animal.  God bless him!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It was a brave but foolhardy thing to do.   The man could have easily succumbed to hypothermia and died in just a few minutes. 

@Kachina624  Another of your buzzkill posts.  Sigh.   I doubt that he was in much danger with all those other people around.  Had he shown distress, someone would have helped him out before he "succumbed to hypothermia and died."   Thanks ever so much for your as-usual-cheery-input,  and Merry Christmas to you,.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your ultimate wisdom,  as usual,  @Pearley.  If this man was a husband and/or father and had died,  I'm sure his family would have had little consolation in knowing he lost his life for a puppy and THEIR lives changed forever, I guess you can consider the romanticized version or the practical. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Thanks for your ultimate wisdom,  as usual,  @Pearlee.  If this man was a husband and/or father and had died,  I'm sure his family would have had little consolation in knowing he lost his life for a puppy and THEIR lives changed forever, I guess you can consider the romanticized version or the practical. 

@Kachina624  I was practical and saw all the other people around the pond as the man jumped in.  It is you who isn't being practical, but you are being very negative.

Honored Contributor

Do we have to have an argument over the video?  Geez.....

Respected Contributor

Thank you to this kind man for risking his life to save the puppy.   Heart   I'm sure the pup wouldn't have last much longer in that cold water. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This man was moved by compassion, kindness and love as most people should be. I know I would walk through fire to save one of my cat's.