Occasional Contributor

Re: MY FURRYBABY HAS CANCER UPDATE!

Thank you for the kind words we lost one husky a year for the next 4 years.

Akasha, Anubis, Isis, and Kievah our first four huskies are all gone now to the Rainbow Bridge. My dad is with them we have 5 angles watching over Mr. Codeqn and I. They were all pure Siberian Huskies.

We again have 3 Siberian Huskies Kenai, who is 6 who is called gray/wht looks more black/wht, Kodiak 4 red/wht and Denali 4 also red/white. Kody and Denali are distant cousins and related to movie stars, but I will tell you about them on a different thread. This is yours I spoke of them only so you know that it is hard but you have to go on If things don't go well. We chose the same breed to go on with. C;-) 

Carla Young
Esteemed Contributor

@codeqn wrote:

Thank you for the kind words we lost one husky a year for the next 4 years.

Akasha, Anubis, Isis, and Kievah our first four huskies are all gone now to the Rainbow Bridge. My dad is with them we have 5 angles watching over Mr. Codeqn and I. They were all pure Siberian Huskies.

We again have 3 Siberian Huskies Kenai, who is 6 who is called gray/wht looks more black/wht, Kodiak 4 red/wht and Denali 4 also red/white. Kody and Denali are distant cousins and related to movie stars, but I will tell you about them on a different thread. This is yours I spoke of them only so you know that it is hard but you have to go on If things don't go well. We chose the same breed to go on with. C;-) 

@codeqn

You're right, codeqn:  extremely painful to lose those we love, but they're all watching over us.  That's why, it's just me and Jade now, but plenty of angels on the OtherSide with us.  Huskies are beautiful!  And, I certainly would love to hear more about them.  As far a threads - this is not my thread, it belongs to all of us, sharing our feelings, caring and love for one another and our furbabies.  So when you get a chance tell me about their cousins.  It's an emotional time and can't always reply, but everybody here is truly helping me endure what Jade and I are facing.  Jade and I are lucky for all the wonderful friends we have found here. 

Super Contributor

First I want to say you have my prayers.   Second, our sweetheart was given 2-3 months to live over one year ago and he is going strong.  Just cherish every day and it sounds like you are doing that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

First I want to say you have my prayers.   Second, our sweetheart was given 2-3 months to live over one year ago and he is going strong.  Just cherish every day and it sounds like you are doing that. 

@Bookbabe

Thank you.  It's been a rough nite/day - thanks, I really needed a positive boost today - thank you sooo much for the encouragement; and, am so glad to hea1r your sweetheart is still going strongHeart

Respected Contributor

I am so praying for some good news for you.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Remember I had Holly's tumor removed from her leg when she was 10 and she did fine. However the vet told me a few months with no chemo to maybe a year with chemo. I did not complete the 3 chemo treatments only 2 because they made her so sick. She lived another 24 months and was very happy all of that time. I am praying for you and your baby.

Esteemed Contributor

I  just wanted to add my prayers for your furrybaby too.....God speed!