Respected Contributor

Re: MY FURRYBABY HAS CANCER - REQUEST

@eddyandme  Thank you so much!  Her name is Trudey.  She is 12 years old, diabetic, deaf and blind.  But she is a happy girl who still loves to eat Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I surely will pray for your beautiful and happy Jade. May she defy the odds. Enjoy each other.
Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@eddyandme  Thank you so much!  Her name is Trudey.  She is 12 years old, diabetic, deaf and blind.  But she is a happy girl who still loves to eat Smiley Happy

@Trudey

Trudey is truly blessed, as are you, to have each other.  The prayer group meets every Monday and I shall add Trudey's name and any other precious ones to the prayer list.

Respected Contributor

Of course I'll pray for your Jade.  Very sweet how you used green ink in her honor.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Of course I'll pray for your Jade.  Very sweet how you used green ink in her honor.

@LyndaGee

Thanks, LyndaGee.  Your caught that!  I thought jade green would be appropriate for my girl!

Super Contributor

Goldenlocks, I have been checking every night to see if there was any update on Jade. I have been praying for her and will continue to do so. I am just so sorry that you are going through this. You are the best pet mama! You and Jade have such a special bond! How has she been lately? I think of both of you everyday. Wishing you and Jade a wonderful Thanksgiving . May she eat lots of turkey and trimmings! Happy Thanksgiving to ALL pet mamas out there too!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jade and special God given mommy, I wish you all more time, happy time to share. You have been given a very special  time .My heart is with you. To all the others who  are caring. For  ill pets, I hope your journey  is peaceful. I am dealing with my little Shihtzu RILEYs health , diabetes and injured  jaw or neck  as well. Peace  for your soul, you are all special people. Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

@keeper of the koi wrote:

Jade and special God given mommy, I wish you all more time, happy time to share. You have been given a very special  time .My heart is with you. To all the others who  are caring. For  ill pets, I hope your journey  is peaceful. I am dealing with my little Shihtzu RILEYs health , diabetes and injured  jaw or neck  as well. Peace  for your soul, you are all special people. Maryanne

@keeper of the koi

Thanks.  Will add Riley to prayer list - and you're such a SPECIAL mommy, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@bichon mom

Thanks for your prayers!  Glad all is well with you.  Jade is putting up a very good fight.  She was just outside enjoying today's fine weather!  Got a large coir rug and a fake grass rug (from Q years ago) and put them side by side at bottom of steps, giving her a 5 x 6 mat to spread out on and she's really enjoying herself!  Has only had some peanut butter today - she usually eats later on.  Yesterday she had the pb, cookies and 1/2lb chicken breast.  Same, day before, but add in some chips and nabs (bad, I know, but I was snacking on them so, of course, she had to join in!).  Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

Honored Contributor

hi.

i'm glad to read that she is still eating .

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Jade and her mommy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."