Trusted Contributor

Re: MY FURRYBABY HAS CANCER - LAST UPDATE

I know full well the heartache you are going through. I went through this last fall with my 18 yr. old girl. I had to make the awful decision to let her go but I knew she was in pain and I realized I was being selfish just keeping her alive.

Honored Contributor

I am so saddened about the news of your Jade. There are no words that can ease your pain, except to let you know that so many care about what you are going through. Bless both of you in the days ahead. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sad to read this. This is exactly what one of  my boys passed away from. I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and sweet Jade. I know you already know this but just spend as much quality time with her as you can. I really think all our love helps them get through the tough times too.

Take care.

Valued Contributor

Dreadful news..........I so hope your remaining days together are memorable ones and she can remain painfree until the end. . 

Esteemed Contributor

Goldenlocks, my heart shattered for you when I read your most recent report on Jade's condition.  Like so many here, I've had that feeling when your throat and stomach clench at such news. 

Your dear Jade blessedly lives only in the here and now, so we're sure that even as you grieve in advance, you'll make every moment you share together the best and most comforting it can be.

And I hope this is not the "last" update as you said in the title of thread -- even as we encircle you with our prayers in the coming days, I hope you'll share, as you're able, stories about your lives together and why Jade has become so precious to you.  She may be a sick pup, but she's also one of a kind who has lit up your life.

May God's love shine on and envelop you both.

Respected Contributor

goldenlocks

I was so hoping for a better outcome. It is an awesome plan to spend days with cuddles and kisses. We never know how long we have our babies for but it is never as long as we would like. You have  given Jade every chance as well as priority care. I am hoping for lots more kisses and cuddles.

doxie

Honored Contributor

My heart is with you and your precious Jade.  Our "kids" bring us such joy and love, she will always be in your heart.  You are such a good mom and have doen every thing possible to make her as comfortable as you can.  My love to you both.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry to hear this about Jade.  I do know what you're going through right now.  (The same happened with my golden retriever; came on fast with no warning and I also asked "How?")  Just know that others here are thinking of you both.  I hope your last days together are filled with lots of snuggles that will leave you with precious memories.  Jade will know how loved she is.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry crying-and-sniffling.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

So Sorry you have to go thru this.  Your and your baby are in my thoughts.