Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY DOG CANT STOP PEEING - PART 2

@x Hedge wrote:

Substitute your favorite term @CrazyDaisy . The pack hierarchy remains the same.

No idea what you refer to with the phrase "Those training methods".

Are you under the impression I'm advocating corporal punishment?

Far, far from it.

This dog 'don't get no respect' and is essentially giving owner the middle finger.

They need to start over like it's day one and hopefully both are willing to do the work to get it right the second time around.

Absolutely, totally disagree with your perspective.  The dog training community has progressed far past these outdated concepts. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Super Contributor

TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T HAVE MY DOG, AND I  NEED TO GIVE IT AWAY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

MY DOGS HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE - THEY ARE WELL FED , LOVED AND SLEEP ON THICK BEDS AT NIGHTIME.  I HAVE A PET SITTER THAT COMES IN EVERY DAY, AT LUNCH TIME.

SO SHOULD I MAYBE QUIT MY FULL TIME JOB???????????

SO I GUESS I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT HAS A FULL TIME JOB AND A DOG.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A GRIP

Valued Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T HAVE MY DOG, AND I  NEED TO GIVE IT AWAY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

MY DOGS HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE - THEY ARE WELL FED , LOVED AND SLEEP ON THICK BEDS AT NIGHTIME.  I HAVE A PET SITTER THAT COMES IN EVERY DAY, AT LUNCH TIME.

SO SHOULD I MAYBE QUIT MY FULL TIME JOB???????????

SO I GUESS I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT HAS A FULL TIME JOB AND A DOG.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A GRIP

No, I am saying you don't have time for that breed.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvc chick  You said that your vet checked for a bladder infection and that was negative.  Did he offer to do further testing?  I would wonder if maybe your dog is diabetic. 

I wouldn't have left the vet office until there was a plan in place for further testing or at least ideas to help you with this. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

A second call or opinion is a good idea. There's usually reasons for this, and although the UA specimen came back okay....it may be something the vet hadn't scanned for or thought of.

I'd call them or get in front of another Doc - surely can't hurt.

Please keep us posted on the outcome....I'll put your puppers in my prayers.  

Valued Contributor

May I suggest an ultrasound? My dog has the same problem and the ultra gave us the answer. Good luck to you.