MY CAT'S FIRST OBEDIENCE LESSON

Honored Contributor

Re: MY CAT'S FIRST OBEDIENCE LESSON

@Tinkrbl44,

Love it!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Honored Contributor

I just had to open this one, I was like, I didn't know you could train cats!!!!  ROFLOL  now it makes sense, and a good morning laugh too!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44    Now, that's spot on for one of my two kitties! 

However, the other kitty,  the male tuxedo that I have,  thinks he's part dog.  He will come immediately when called by name, no matter where he's located in the house.  He also will fetch a small bouncy ball when thrown to him and will also take that ball, go up the 12 steps to the second level of the house, and will drop the ball from his mouth so the ball bounces down the stairs for you to catch it.  He'll wait until you throw it up the stairs, (purposely hitting it against the side wall so that the ball's direction goes down the upstairs hallway.  He'll chase it, find it and bring it back to the top step, drop it down the top step so that it bounces down the steps and the process starts all over again.  He also likes to play 'hide and seek'.  He'll get on the cat tree tower, which is right up against the wall but close to the archway to the next room.  He'll get up there, and as you go by, he'll peek around the corner to see where you are, hide and then pop out and tag you as you pass by.  And that game will continue as long as you are willing to participate.  He loves to play!  He also loves to get into everything!!!  He's such a cutie pie!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

LOL!!!!!

Super Contributor

Too funny!

Honored Contributor

A Burmese I had used to play fetch.  Apparently, they're well-known for this trait.

I'd throw a ball of aluminum foil and he run, fetch it and bring it back to me to throw again.

Valued Contributor

That’s great and so true!!