Super Contributor

Re: MY BELOVED TABITHA IS AT THE BRIDGE

I will light a candle for your beloved Tabitha during the Monday Night Candle Ceremony and invite all others who would like to participate.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/CandleLighting_Tribute/default.htm

Regular Contributor

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this news. Tabitha will always be in your heart until you meet again    {{{HUGS}}}

Love TrafficDiva

Respected Contributor

My condolences on the loss of your family member.

Honored Contributor

Zanna wrote:

I will light a candle for your beloved Tabitha during the Monday Night Candle Ceremony and invite all others who would like to participate.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/CandleLighting_Tribute/default.htm

Zanna

Thank you so much for your kind gesture

and for sharing this information as well.

I'll be with you in spirit at the ceremony.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  I also had a Tabitha who was the love of my life and we had to put her to sleep about 18 years ago but I still mourn her passing.  This year I had to put to sleep another of my fur-babies, my 19 year old.  Like your girl, she went down hill very rapidly.  People who have never known the love of a pet, can't understand why we can grieve so or how we can get another.  As long as there are cats/kittens that need a good home, I hope I will always be able to fill at least a small part of the whole in my heart.

Honored Contributor

Your sweet Tabitha, and all the others through time, have been so very lucky to have you.

So many of us here have done the same, and know we will have to do it again, but the love we feel for our babies keeps us going. 

I'm so sorry you could not make your goal to be together until the anniversary date. I hope the remaining babies you have will help to ease the pain you are feeling right now. 

Bless you for taking care of so many of God's creatures. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  What a touching account of your final time with Tabitha.  What a beautiful long life she had with you.  If only all our pets could live such long lives and be loved so much. 

Take care in knowing you did the right thing.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thoughts and prayers for you during this difficult time,

Super Contributor

Beastielove,

I am sorry for the loss of your sweet cat Tabitha.   I understand what you are going through.   May you have peace and comfort in the love that you have for Tabitha.  Take care and my best to you.  Tallgal.