Trusted Contributor

Re: MY BELOVED TABITHA IS AT THE BRIDGE

So very sorry for the loss of your Tabitha.  May your memories help to ease your pain.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

So sorry for your heartbreaking loss, but you did the most loving thing you could for Tabitha.  First, when you rescued her and gave her a loving and secure home and now, when you've released her from any futher pain.

May you find peace in time from all the years of wonderful memories and love.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

beastie I am so so sorry and have tears streaming down my face. My heart aches for you.To read that Tabitha put her paw near yoru heart just touched me so.She was a very lucky girl to have you for a Mom and she knew that and didn't want to leave you.Tabitha will have so many friends at the bridge and I look forward to meeting her someday.Until then Mr Schmoo will watch over all our babies.Sending prayers for your very broken heart.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss. Our pets give us so much unconditional love. Hope you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

@beastielove, your beautiful Tabitha was so very blessed to have been found by you, and she knew that she was loved so very, very deeply here on earth. I am saddened for your broken heart. You are very special to so many people, and you have given so much love and hope to the forgotten animals. Bless you today, and always. 

14d248d62d08c5d14d408a9dd9f363c4.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful life you gave her and thank you for sharing her with us. My heart goes out to you. (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

You did the absolute right thing at the absolute right time, and this is why so many kitties continue to choose you as their Cat Mom:  They know where love lives.

Godspeed, beloved Tabitha! 

Respected Contributor

There is no great love without pain. May the joy and happiness Tabitha brought you alleviate your heartache. May time lessen the hurt and the memories fill your heart with hope. No matter how much time our fur children spend with us, it is never long enough. We yearn for more. Wishing you peace and as the hurt subsides, I pray the happiness you felt comforts and sustains you.
Respected Contributor

I love this! How lovely. What a beautiful thought. Thank you for sharing!
Trusted Contributor

So very sorry...they do leave such a terrible void.  You gave her a wonderful life...think of what could have happened to her had you not taken her in, you should be very proud of that...and Tabitha and you had many wonderful years together because of that.

Take good care...prayers to you to find peace and comfort in the days ahead!