Trusted Contributor

Re: MY BELOVED SAMANTHA IS AT THE BRIDGE =^..^=

What a beautiful love story you expressed about Samantha and your other kitties.  Many of us can relate.  Our words cannot relieve your sorrow, but happy memories of your sweet girl eventually will fill your heart. Thank you for sharing your story of Samantha with us.

Super Contributor

Hugs for you @beastielove . That was beautiful.  Sad but beautiful.  I hope someday soon another soft warm life will will find his/her way into your kind home and heart. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful post for your sweet Samantha. I'm truly sad for your sudden loss, and know how heartbreaking this is for you. Friendly hugs are being sent your way to help you through this difficult time.

Honored Contributor

@beastielove 

I am sorry.  What a lovely tribute to Samantha.  I'm sure she'll be comforted by all her feline relatives until she (and they) are with you again.😿

5745728B-D357-4F60-A3B6-568145594B76.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@beastielove   I am so sorry, I feel your pain and can totally relate having been in this situation more than I want to count.  She may come to you in your dreams, my beloved little angel did, he even slept with his head on my pillow for two weeks after passing, felt his body next to me trying to console the inconsolable me.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette Having been owned by some cats in my life, I bawl my eyes out when I read things like this. It's lovely. When our first (rescued as a stray) cat died, my late DH cried like a baby.

Respected Contributor

i am so sorry for your loss.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@geezerette Having been owned by some cats in my life, I bawl my eyes out when I read things like this. It's lovely. When our first (rescued as a stray) cat died, my late DH cried like a baby.

@Love my grandkids 

I always do too, just as I did when I read @beastielove's post. 

My husband also was devastated when our little dog died some years ago.  Now I know they're together again, but I miss them both very much.💔🕊

Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost two kitties within 3 months. One was only 5 years old; the other was 17. 

Honored Contributor

Sympathy artwork for cat rainbow bridge thoughtful gifts for image 0

@beastielove    I'm so sorry for your loss. My heartbreaks for you. Sending you hugs and love at this sad time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh