Honored Contributor

Re: MY BELOVED SAMANTHA IS AT THE BRIDGE =^..^=

@beastielove  I have no words...just huggs.

Thank you for taking time to share the love of your baby girl with us.

My Bill is slowly fading.  He has an inflamed pancreas and kidney problems.

I’m lucky because my friend comes almost every day and hydrates Bill and gives him medicine to improve his appetite.

Thanks to her, we’ve been able to extend Bill’s life way beyond what initially was supposed to happen.

The main difference in him is that he

sleeps a little more than he used to.

Otherwise he’s doing well.  The vets are amazed.

He’s able to maintain his weight (11 lbs11 ozs)

Again, thank you for writing such a beautiful story about your furbaby.

I, like you, have in my China cabinetthe ashes in boxes with name and date of my babies.

As I go to sleep tonight your words are on my mind.

The love in your heart ❤️ Comes shinning thru.

Honored Contributor

@beastielove - My heart is breaking for you. How beautifully you honored Samantha's memory! She was blessed to be a member of your family for 18 years - a family filled with love and no fear, no matter what had happened before.

And she slept away knowing that she was loved. Her pain is over. She is with Maggie and her other brothers and sisters who are waiting there. I will pray for you tonight. (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

@beastielove 

Beastielove,  I am so very sad and sorry to read about your beloved Samantha.  Your beautiful tribute to her has caused my eyes to overflow knowing the pain your heart is feeling and the deep love you had for her.  I am glad you were with her for the whole day.   She was/is so loved and blessed to have you as her mom.  

I know you'll find comfort in memories of wonderful times spent with Samantha over these many years since you rescued her and her sister.  Hugs and love, my Friend.   We will see our little furangels someday across the Rainbow Bridge.  💔😪

Honored Contributor

2,472 Cat Angel Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

My dear @beastielove,  I'm so very sorry that your precious Samantha was called back home.  Samantha was blessed that she went in peace without sickness and suffering with you holding, kissing and talking to her the whole time.  And God allowed you to be by her side and comfort her at her time to go.  You know that she went easy and did not suffer.  Your heart has peace in knowing that she didn't suffer.  I'm so grateful that you and Samantha were watched over for her trip home.

May the Lord bless your precious heart as you mourn.  Please talk about her and share your sweet stories of Samantha.  I would love to hear more about her.  I'm sending you special healing hugs and holding you close in my heart.  Love you so much,  SC  Heart

Respected Contributor

What you wrote is truly beautiful.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  As a cat Mom for decades, I have been through the same thing several times.  Sending hugs to you.  Take care.  Heart  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove what a beautiful love story you wrote in tribute to the lovely Samantha - 

words escapes me but know that I am so so sorry for your loss - I'm glad she was with you as she went on to meet her sister 

❤️ 

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.24.12 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove, I am so sorry that your darling Samantha has left you for heaven.  It is even worse when it happens so suddenly, I do know.  You are a wonderful person, the perfect kitty mama, and Samantha treasures the beautiful life on earth she had with you.  I am sure she is sending hugs your way, as I am too.  You will be together again some day, and what a reunion that will be.  All my best.

Honored Contributor

Losing our precious furbabies is one of the most tragic things in life we have to endure.  Im so very sorry about your Samantha.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to thank each one of you

for your beautiful,heartfelt and

incredibly kind expressions of sympathy,

care and love that you have extended

to me on the loss of my beloved Samantha.

You have truly touched my heart and

all are so deeply appreciated and mean

the world to me.

I am crying as I'm writing this because

one thing that Samantha always loved

to do was to sit next to me whenever

I was on the computer.She would lean

her slim small self against me,tucked

under my arm with her two front paws

on the desk.Whenever I came across

some kitty videos I'd play them and

she would lean forward and bat the

screen with her paws.It brought me so

much joy.

Now that spot on the chair is empty

and I will always miss the feeling of

her leaning her little kitty self up

against me.

Wishing each one of you a blessed day.

Love,

beastie

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss of sweet Samantha. Her health has been restored and will be waiting for you at the Bridge.