Honored Contributor

Re: MEGAN MARKLE HAS A BEAGLE. YAY!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

here  is the story on the two dogs she had in Canada.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the-real-reason-meghan-markle-had-to-give-up-her-dog-in-order-to-...

@SeaMaiden. How sad. Can’t imagine that. It’d be like choosing one child over the other. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

here  is the story on the two dogs she had in Canada.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the-real-reason-meghan-markle-had-to-give-up-her-dog-in-order-to-...

@SeaMaiden. How sad. Can’t imagine that. It’d be like choosing one child over the other. 

@Shanus  I guess the good thing is she could leave the dog with people she knew would care for and love the dog as she did.   It is sad she had to leave one behind, but she did the best she could do I guess.....

Honored Contributor

Yes,we saw him in the royal auto on their wedding day.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

They also just adopted another one recently - and named him "Oz."

I'm a little suspicious about her leaving her older one behind. With the Queen's private jet, he could have traveled in the cabin with basic papers. Of course England has rules, but DH has signed many of those papers to get animals across the seas, and it's not THAT hard - in most cases. I know I could be way out of line here, but I just think there had to be more to it. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Exactly who is Megan Markle?  

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Exactly who is Megan Markle?  

Google her.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

They also just adopted another one recently - and named him "Oz."

I'm a little suspicious about her leaving her older one behind. With the Queen's private jet, he could have traveled in the cabin with basic papers. Of course England has rules, but DH has signed many of those papers to get animals across the seas, and it's not THAT hard - in most cases. I know I could be way out of line here, but I just think there had to be more to it. Smiley Frustrated

@beach-mom  I agree.  There is no way that someone marrying that high up in the royal family wouldn't be able to easily get all the paperwork done to bring a pet or two.  If it was me, I'd find a boat to travel on if i had to.  I wouldn't leave my children behind!