Honored Contributor

Lynx Loves Being Rubbed By Favorite Human!

What a baby!  Very unusual purr toward the end!  I can just feel that fur watching!Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJkKnaImic

Respected Contributor

Re: Lynx Loves Being Rubbed By Favorite Human!

Love those ears and huge paws! I would really like to have a recording of that marvelous purring!! It would make a wonderful stress reliever.

Respected Contributor

Whoa.........that's one BIG puddy-tat!  I was getting sleepy just watching it!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My ArrowMy aging house cat, Arrow, is about a third the size of that gorgeous lynx. Arrow gets the same petting and tickling treatment from me a couple of times a day, a few minutes at a time. He rolls around, squirms, purrs and drools. He's too old to play, but kitty massage is just as much fun for us both. 

That lynx had such deep, lush fur. It was relaxing to watch his pleasure. Good video!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG. Thank you for sharing this.  He is beautiful.  He even appeared to be smiling.  He and his human have a very special relationship.  Watching and listening to him purr was a great way to end a busy day.

Trusted Contributor

Check out some of the other Max videos too. In the next one I watched he was toting around a raw chicken leg for dinner and he was not quite as nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZd5G2ZoI0k

I watched about 5 of them and all of those videos made me smile, although for different reasons. @ECBG - thanks for posting your link; it's wonderful watching Max purr or growl or be spoiled by his guardians.

He's a real beauty and quite the entertainer!

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

Check out some of the other Max videos too. In the next one I watched he was toting around a raw chicken leg for dinner and he was not quite as nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZd5G2ZoI0k

I watched about 5 of them and all of those videos made me smile, although for different reasons. @ECBG - thanks for posting your link; it's wonderful watching Max purr or growl or be spoiled by his guardians.

He's a real beauty and quite the entertainer!

@sandraskatesI just want to get my hands on that fur!  I'm a real "scruncher"!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

Love those ears and huge paws! I would really like to have a recording of that marvelous purring!! It would make a wonderful stress reliever.

@Silver Lining,I'd be the one whi would forget he's a "wild" animal!  I'd have my arms around his neck and rubbing those ears!