Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry! Words aren't enough to ease the tears. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Lost my boy overnight

[ Edited ]

@ItsME 

In remembrance and celebration of your boy Tyler on his birthday today. You celebrated almost 15 birthdays together with much joy and happiness. This will be his first birthday Over the Rainbow Bridge and he is woofing it up with all his new friends.

Thinking of you on this day.

Blessings.

Respected Contributor

Again, I want to thank every one for your replies and good wishes.  I've floated this thread to the top so that I can reread them often.  

I know that most, if not all, of you adding to this thread have loved and lost a furry or feathered friend, and you know and understand the heartbreak.  I extend my thoughts and ((((hugs)))) to you as well.  

While there was no formal or informal contract involved, I signed up for this heartbreak 15 years ago.  I would do it all over again.  No regrets.

@chiclets   Thank you for remembering my boy on his birthday.  Today would have been his 15th.  Instead of giving him hugs and kisses today, I picked up his ashes and paw print yesterday.  While that was hard, it is comforting to have them close.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  It hurts so much to loose a beloved member of our family.  You gave him a great life and he will live in your heart and memories forever!

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME  So sad to lose them....he was such a sweet looking boy.  I so agree with you in thinking even knowing the pain that comes with parting at the end...I wouldn't change a thing.  I went through the same heartache last July.  💔

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@ItsME 

I'm so sorry for your great loss. Tyler is beautiful, such a sweet face and endearing eyes. 

You both are in my prayers.

HeartHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Occasional Contributor

Its eally bad for us when we like somene and something we lost soon.

And our happy moments go soon and bad moments are stay long time with us.

Trusted Contributor

@ItsME  I just read your post about the loss of your fur baby.  My deep sympathies go out to you.  God gave you a great friend with Tyler and you gave him a good home that was safe and full of love.  Always remember that the footprints he left on your heart will always be there to cherish.

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 Thank you. His small feet left huge, wonderful paw prints on my heart.  I hold the memories close, and focus on the happiness and laughter he brought me.

Frequent Contributor

Im sorry my heart hurts for you .i lost mine years back!! broke my heart .Rmember all the good time you had with your puppy ,waiting for you when you walk in the door ,loving you no matter what.Tyler went up the pearly gates to be with the others ,and there no more pain !!!