Valued Contributor

There are just no words for grieving over your beloved boy. All I can say is that his memory will fill your heart with more and more !ove. God Bless.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Image result for loss of a dog quote and images

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry....

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for you loss.  Saying goodbye to a beloved pet is so hard, they become a part of your family and losing them is so heartbreaking.  Again, I am so sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lost my boy overnight

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

I cannot imagine the pain of losing a little one of only 10 months.

If that is a picture of your sweet pup, she was, indeed, a little angel.

We never forget them.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@ECBG 

I cannot imagine the pain of losing a little one of only 10 months.

If that is a picture of your sweet pup, she was, indeed, a little angel.

We never forget them.

@Witchy Woman Thank you.  We did lose two American Bull Dogs two Octobers in a row.  Levi was 15 1/2 years, and Smokey Blu was only 10 months.  The picture isn't one of my babies.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. These gentle souls come in and out of our lives and make them so rich with love and contentment. No matter how long or short of a time that we have with them, it is never enough. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. 

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear about your precious boy. I can feel your pain and I hope you will remember the happy days  and joy that he brought you .

Respected Contributor

ItsME, I am so very, very sorry for your loss!  Your Poodle boy, Tyler, was a beautiful dog, and lived a good long life with you, but I know very well that it's never enough time.  Be assured, you will see Tyler again!

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you will find comfort knowing what a loving home you gave him.  Take care.   Heart