Trusted Contributor

Re: Lost my beloved fur baby

@gtx Very sorry ~ it's been 11 days for me ..........................they are so special.  I guess we have to be thankful we had the time with them ~ To feel such a void is heartbreaking : (

Respected Contributor

May your grief eventually turn into pleasant memories of the love you received and gave to SamSam.  My thoughts are with you.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Bless your heart @demanda. My heart aches for you. It’s so very hard to say good-bye. She will always have a piece of your heart and someday your tears will be replaced by a fragrance of memories that will bring a smile to your face. 💔🐶💔

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I am so very sorry.  Hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@demanda

My profound sympathy for the loss of your beloved Sam Sam.  The house can seem like a tomb -- and it is, because they are such a presence in our lives that when they move to the next step of their journey, they leave an enormous gap.

Your love for her and hers for you, for caring for her and being by her side these many years, is deathless.  You carry her in your heart -- and always will.  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@demanda- It's a loss that only time can ease.  We can only hope that in time all the wonderful memories will replace the heartache you now feel for the loss of SamSam.  That heartache is the price we pay for all the years of love and joy our furbabies bring us.

Prayers and healing thoughts being sent to you.  And God bless you for giving SamSam 18 years of love.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Thinking of you today.  We are kind of in the same place.  I'm just a month ahead of you.  Just wanted to send a {{{Gentle Hug Your Way}}} Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@demanda   I know the sadness you feel....((HUGS))

So so sorry for your loss.  Words are not enough.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved SamSam. My heart breaks for you. This is a soft place to land when uou are hurting as so many have said. (((((Hugs demanda))))).

Regular Contributor

Right back at you Mistic.  I hope you are doing well.