Respected Contributor

Lost dog jumps in police car.....happy ending!

A lost dog jumped into a police car, and the officer was able to find its home. A happy story.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/12/07/lost-dog-jumps-into-tuolumne-county-deputys-patrol-car/

Respected Contributor

Re: Lost dog jumps in police car.....happy ending!

@nomless  That's too cute!!!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

His mom did a good job in teaching him "policemen are our friends".  Good story!

Esteemed Contributor

Nice story....good Officer...Love happy endings...thanks for the link...

Honored Contributor

I remember a similar story with video where a dog had tried to climb a chain link fence, but caught his collar on the fence and was just hanging there. The responding officer managed to free the dog who immediately ran off. The officer chased him around the neighborhood, but finally lost sight of him.

When he finally gave up and got back to his patrol car, there the dog was....in the driver's seat, looking at him like, "Where YOU been?"

Smart and lucky dogs!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Awwww, sweet story! I bet that startled the police officer! What a smart dog!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I remember a similar story with video where a dog had tried to climb a chain link fence, but caught his collar on the fence and was just hanging there. The responding officer managed to free the dog who immediately ran off. The officer chased him around the neighborhood, but finally lost sight of him.

When he finally gave up and got back to his patrol car, there the dog was....in the driver's seat, looking at him like, "Where YOU been?"

Smart and lucky dogs!

That's a good story, too, @KingstonsMom. I remember a story form a few months ago when an injured dog walked into a hospital. Here's the story:

http://fox59.com/2016/05/26/injured-dog-walks-into-indiana-hospital-emergency-room-to-get-help/

Honored Contributor

My Aussie,  now very old,  loves to ride so much that she has jumped the 6ft fence and gotten into the UPS truck and the mail carrier's Jeep. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Wonderful story.....more emphasis should be put on stories like this and forget the D.C. stuff!

Merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

Aw, that's so sweet. Animals really do make this world a better place Heart

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"