Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I am so sorry @Sapphiregal .

What a beautiful boy he is.

It is one of the greatest heartaches and losses, I know. I do understand.

That love remains in our hearts forever.

I still cry 12, 5 and 4 years later and I expect I will again. I do believe I will see them and hug them again.

@on the bay   I do as well.  We lost our first Airedalegoing on 10 years ago.  She will always own a huge piece of my heart, and still makes me smile when I think of her....  but chokes me up when I talk about her.   It's happening right now as I sit and type this. 

@nyc1 -

I was looking at @Spurt 's Q Did What thread and one of the dogs looked so much like our girl, I couldn't stop crying. I felt like she was coming right thru the screen. I was so happy to "see" her.

It is somehow comforting to know that we all share those feelings. Thank you for telling me thatSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal @Hugs and prayers.I am so sorry that you lost your beloved companion.It will be a rough for awhile.I can say from experience that one day the tears will lessen and the pain will ease.Toby was a very beautiful boy.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal   I'm so very sorry for your loss.  It's so hard to lose our beloved pets.  I can tell how special he was to you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal,

So very sorry for your loss,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/d9/7d/e3d97dbe5d154e7188dc80464ef6ac3d.jpg

Valued Contributor

My heart is breaking for you.  It is so hard to say goodbye even when you know it is the right thing to do.  I am so sorry.  My thoughts and prayers ae with you.

Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregal    I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Toby.  He was a beautiful, handsome doggie.  It is very hard and emotional when our pets pass on.  They are always in our hearts, as your precious Toby will always be in your heart.  Toby is at Rainbow Bridge, and he is running and playing with all his new animal friends.  You will be with Toby again, as I believe that God gave all animals souls just like us humans, and that all of us will be reunited with our pets again.  Please take comfort my friend and know that Toby is still watching over you.  He had a very happy life with you.  Sending you hugs. 

Trusted Contributor

Sooo sorry for yor loss.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal   I am so sorry for your loss. He was a handsome fellow. ((HUGS))

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I am so sorry @Sapphiregal .

What a beautiful boy he is.

It is one of the greatest heartaches and losses, I know. I do understand.

That love remains in our hearts forever.

I still cry 12, 5 and 4 years later and I expect I will again. I do believe I will see them and hug them again.

@on the bay   I do as well.  We lost our first Airedalegoing on 10 years ago.  She will always own a huge piece of my heart, and still makes me smile when I think of her....  but chokes me up when I talk about her.   It's happening right now as I sit and type this. 

@nyc1 -

I was looking at @Spurt 's Q Did What thread and one of the dogs looked so much like our girl, I couldn't stop crying. I felt like she was coming right thru the screen. I was so happy to "see" her.

It is somehow comforting to know that we all share those feelings. Thank you for telling me thatSmiley Happy

@on the bay 

So sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet fur baby....They are such a special part ofour lives and mean so much to us.....Sending you a special prayer and a big hug...

crying-cat-face_1f63f.png

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal   I add my sincere condolences with the others.  It's a  heartbreaking loss,  I know.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.