Super Contributor

Looking for a replacement for Feline Pine Original Cat Litter

I LOVE the fact that the product is all natural and does not stick to paws (get all over house like sand)...however, It is difficult to find in my area (sometimes at Publix) which means I order online...also it is very heavy before and after use.

Anyone else use this brand than switch to another cat lit?  Recommendations appreciated.TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for a replacement for Feline Pine Original Cat Litter

I buy 20 lb bags of wooden pellets at the big box hardware stores. Same as Feline Pine and WAY cheaper. These are pellets that are made for pellet stoves. Very easy to find in the winter. A little harder in the summer, so I stock up. I've been using these instead of FP for at least 10 years.
Honored Contributor

CHEWY sells it, I just got a huge bag delivered right to my house in 24 hours. My cat has been using Feline Pine forever and will make a mess with anything else.

Super Contributor

@dsw503 Great idea! Thanks 

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

CHEWY sells it, I just got a huge bag delivered right to my house in 24 hours. My cat has been using Feline Pine forever and will make a mess with anything else.

Thanks. That’s where I order it from also Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yep, Chewy is a fantastic place to order pet supplies!